Re: Greeting's Everyone, Brand Spankin new member!

Howsitgoin Stratdaddy

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here. There are lots of great people on board so keep posting stories. You own one of Joe's guitars? You are one lucky man!

Aw the best

millhouse smile

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Welcome Stratdaddy - This is a great forum - actually the only one I have participated in
also (I do read the Shidoobee Stones forum but do not post - way too may people there).
Here we all kind of "know each other".  I did meet 4 forum members at Shank Hall Milw
last night - wonderful people - can't wait to meet more of you.
Jaci

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Thanks for the welcome folks. David A mentioned that i could travel to border states to see Joe.
I wish it was that easy. It seems that im no longer welcome in US anymore due to a minor pot infraction 32 years ago. Im not willing to jump through the hoops so ill just stay home. I knew Joe was playing in Buffalo last month and was sad i couldnt go. Joe is a part of my lottery win dream now. Id just toss a bag of money at him to come and play for myself and a couple of hundred of my closest friends. ahhhh dreams...LOL Id like to see Joe jam with Jeff Healy at Jeffs club in Toronto . hint hint... If anyone hasnt heard of Jeff Healy ? Be sure to check him out. Keep in mind that he is blind and plays on his lap thus allowing the thumb to be fully engaged. He is amazing too like Joe.

He was drinking down the bourbon like it was soda pop
Trying to quell a feeling he knows aint gonna stop
His heads held high but his heart is on its knees