Topic: Joe in Providence, RI - May, 2012

Just uploaded a set of photos to Flickr from Joe's show in Providence this past May...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbassbob/s … 822742906/

Enjoy!

Re: Joe in Providence, RI - May, 2012

Very nice thanks for posting .
Jon

You're welcome Jon - glad you enjoyed them!

Thanks for sharing these Bob.  Since you are new here I would suggest in future that you scroll down or search for a thread that may have been already started on a subject.  There is a Providence topic already just a bit down from yours.

Welcome to the forum - are you going to the Springfield show?

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Whoops, you're correct...sorry I missed that. I'd been discussing the show in another thread on here, and told someone there I'd post the photos as soon as I set up a Flickr account for them, so I went ahead and kept my promise.

Sadly no, we won't be making the Springfield show this time around....we have prior committments for that week. I'm hoping to make up for that next spring.