Topic: Michael Lynch photos posted in Cool Photos section

Hi all!

Many have been curious to see photos of Michael and his time here in the midwest.

Go to the Cool Photos section of the forum!

~Rhonda

He told me today that he will be posting about his adventures soon. smile

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Re: Michael Lynch photos posted in Cool Photos section

I cant believe I watched all those photos! Fantastic shots, you got a great looking family and home. My favorite of the guitar shots is Joe bending the Gigliotti. If I take up the guitar again, my family is going to have to buy me one. Hey, I just remembered they have been bugging me. I got my 50th coming in Jan. they all want to do something special, think I'll drop the guitar thing on them. Wait till they see the price (LOL). Nobody thought I'd live to see 40, so this is huge!
Michael is a fine looking young man. As soon as I saw his photo, I thought " damn who does he look like, I know I have seen him before", but I do that were ever I go!

See ya.......Dave

Re: Michael Lynch photos posted in Cool Photos section

Dave,

Actually that is not my house. We took Michael to our friends place for the day. They have horses and the lake for fishing. We also spent part of the afternoon shooting at some targets with a .22, .38 and a .41 Magnum. I live in town and my swimming pool is above ground. lol

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid