Topic: DC tix

Looking or 4 prime seats.... anyone?

Re: DC tix

You and me both!!

- Hoochie Coochie Man -

3 (edited by jricharc 2012-10-16 09:06:58)

I am trying to get 2 or 4.  If I can get 4 great if not 2 would be fine I have a friend that went to the BCC concert with me but has never seen Joe solo that I got interested and he wants to go and bring his girlfriend so I told him I would see if I could find 2 more tickets.

- Hoochie Coochie Man -

Right now I'm looking for 4.  We finally talked the wives into experiencing the live show.  But that was before we picked up 2 for Philly in the spring

I have two tickets to the DC show that I can't go to.  Seats are not together but two rows away and essentially you can almost shake hands.  Orch Row F Seat 111 and Orc Row H Seat 107.  Face value (116 each) and I'd prefer to get rid of both at the same time.  Not sure if my email is correct on here but it is woofy777@gmail.com.

Awestruck

I myself am preferably trying to find a few next to each other.

- Hoochie Coochie Man -

agreed though there is some gnawing reason floating in my head, that I can't quite get a grip on, that keeps yelling 'don't listen to him' !

8 (edited by woofy777 2012-10-27 06:23:48)

As I look at the chart I'm 6th and 8th row center and rather close to each other.  Don't make me have to travel 900 miles round trip to prove it!  I was stoked to go but marital problems have made me a poor broke bloke!

Awestruck

And trust me as as someone who is retired from the Pentagon and moved to Wilmington NC I do not want to see the Beltway ever again!

Awestruck

Sorry woof.. right location , wrong #  sad

tick tick tick........

Jane I just emailed you back, check to make sure you received it!

- Hoochie Coochie Man -

sad  waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jane is correct tickets still available.  7th and 9th row center!

Awestruck

BANG!  Orch C left center/face v+fedx    sweet

No, friend of a friend who works in DC has been working the circuit for me.  Apparently they decided to extend their vacation over the holiday.  The bottle will be chilled when they return smile

Yup.. Next up is Philly in May.  Have 4 in Orch/F.. If you hear anyone wanting to trade back in lieu of $, keep me in mind ..   That and MnG tix though I'm hounding PBS already for those

Jane, I did get mine in the mail.  Thanks so much for all of your help again!!  One week and counting now.

- Hoochie Coochie Man -