Topic: Interview

I was listening to a great online Rock station that has a Blues show on Sun eve, wccc.com and the deejay was interviewing Walter Trout. Walter was talking about the recording of "Clouds on the Horizon" with Joe. He was saying how the Blues purists hate us cos they think were a little over the top cos we inject Rock 'n' Roll into our Blues. And he said Joe said, "Let's give 'em a reason to hate us!"
After they did the song everyone else said, "That was a great rehearsal!" Walter said, "That's it. We're done!" The song was done in one take. I thought everyone might enjoy that.

Re: Interview

Being from CT we have been fortuante to have had WCCC playing the Blues on Sun nights for countless years. The jock Beefstew is a genuine champion for the cause. WCCC is a hugh Joe fan also - usually interviews Joe when in CT.

The interview with Walter was great - nice to hear them speak so highly of Joe when he recorded on Walters latest CD. Can you imagine seeing Walter and Joe playing together!

For those of you in CT/ Western Mass. - the Berlin Blues Fest is June 2nd. 12 hrs of intimate ( 600 people) performances. Walther Trout is the headliner with many others. BY THE WAY, THE DIRECTOR OF THE FEST WAS JUST ON THE RADIO WITH BEEFSTEW AND THEY BROUGHT UP HAVING JOE AS HEADLINER FOR NEXT YRS FESTIVAL. LET IT BE OFFICIAL - I AM ASKING JOES "PEOPLE" TO CONSIDER THIS GREAT EVENT NEXT YEAR - START THE RUMOR!