Topic: *** Charleston WV ***

Anyone else attending this show, or doing any street team work? My fiance' and I have been talking to tons of folks and gearing up to hang fliers and whatever else is needed - Anyone else in this area on the forums?

Re: *** Charleston WV ***

I'll be there....can't wait.  I'm having trouble getting the flyer to work on my laptop.  I'd love to get some promo cards in the mail to support the show.

Send Andy an email, he will hook you up - Where ya from?

I sent him an email, just waiting to hear back from him.  I live in South Charleston.  This will be my first Joe show and I can't wait.  I sent an email for a meet and greet so I hope I get a chance to meet him.

5 (edited by blues&tattoos 2012-11-20 14:19:08)

One more week!!! One more week!!! We are so excited that we cant stand it - Seeing the Columbus show was awesome, but the waiting now is wearing us out!! Lol - Anyone else going to this show? Its been fun being a part of the street team this time around - we have got to talk to so many cool people about the show, and Joe in general!!! Its hard to believe we have had these tickets since the minute they went on sale in April!!!!

WEST VIRGINIA is waiting for ya Joe!!!

blues&tattoos wrote:

Anyone else attending this show, or doing any street team work? My fiance' and I have been talking to tons of folks and gearing up to hang fliers and whatever else is needed - Anyone else in this area on the forums?

I'm coming down from Morgantown to see the show.  Does anyone know how I can attend the meet and greet if there will be one.  I appreicate any information/help.  Thanks!

I agree to attend Charleston show.