Re: St. Louis Missouri Show 11/3 - So Amped and Ready! Who else????

kestrou wrote:

Wifey and I will be there too - have lost track of how many Joe shows I've seen, but know that we caught Joe at exactly this venue his last time through.

We're about four hours away - sorry we can't do any Street Teaming from that distance - and wifey is running a marathon that morning in Indianapolis, so we can't be there early...

kestrou

Hi Kestrou,

Joe has never played the Fox Theater. This will be his first time. The last several times he has played in St. Louis, including BCC, was at The Pageant. Just want to make sure you show up at the correct venue!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

photogal wrote:
kestrou wrote:

Wifey and I will be there too - have lost track of how many Joe shows I've seen, but know that we caught Joe at exactly this venue his last time through.

We're about four hours away - sorry we can't do any Street Teaming from that distance - and wifey is running a marathon that morning in Indianapolis, so we can't be there early...

kestrou

Hi Kestrou,

Joe has never played the Fox Theater. This will be his first time. The last several times he has played in St. Louis, including BCC, was at The Pageant. Just want to make sure you show up at the correct venue!

~Rhonda

Glad to hear more forum members will be there.  I hear the Fox is a wonderful venue

photogal wrote:
kestrou wrote:

kestrou

Hi Kestrou,

~Rhonda

Rhonda - I bet you're right... must haven been Chickenfoot I saw at the Fox...  Now, where's the "confused" smiley? smile

kestrou

Hey Rhonda, I live in West St. Louis County (Ballwin to be exact).... we need your experience and leadership so just let me know where to head first... you have done this in the past soooooo glad to hear. I am so excited.

Also, we are going to KC 11/2 and STL 11/3 now.... WOO HOOOOOOO!

Still awaiting my materials to arrive... then it is time to hit the streets hard! big_smile

Jason,

I will be at the KC show as well.... big_smile

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Traveling to St Louis from Chicago. Staying with some friends that live in St Louis and meeting some other close friends coming up from Lake of the Ozarks.
Then Merrillville Indiana show on 11/6.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

photogal wrote:

Jason,

~Rhonda

WOO HOOO!!!! Just sent a PM back to ya..... can't wait!!! smile

Bill S wrote:

Traveling to St Louis from Chicago. Staying with some friends that live in St Louis and meeting some other close friends coming up from Lake of the Ozarks.

Very cool, Bill..... we are going to try and meet up before/after the show. Hoping to get details as we approach the show weekend. Stay tuned!!!!!

Wow, sounds like we should have a good mix of folks from the forum.  Shout out to skeeter, missed your post before.  Glad to know you are coming too.  I can't wait to see your face when you see Joe perform for the first time.  He really is something so special.

Hopefully we can all have a meet and greet of our own so to speak.  Would love to have faces to go with peoples posts.

Only 19 days to go.

Hey Jason and Photogal, have either of you seen shows at the Fox?  Just curious what the sound is like there.

wvgirlinky wrote:

Wow, sounds like we should have a good mix of folks from the forum.  Shout out to skeeter, missed your post before.  Glad to know you are coming too.  I can't wait to see your face when you see Joe perform for the first time.  He really is something so special.

Hopefully we can all have a meet and greet of our own so to speak.  Would love to have faces to go with peoples posts.

Only 19 days to go.

Hey Jason and Photogal, have either of you seen shows at the Fox?  Just curious what the sound is like there.

Hey there.... I can't wait and it is getting closer!!! WOO HOO! I have seen shows at the Fox before and going to be an amazing venue for the show. I think it has great sound and really not a bad seat in the house!

Also, I agree that it would be nice to put some faces to names.... we will all have to come up with a spot for a M&G or our own!

Jason

Bill S wrote:

Bill - wifey and I are doing the same "double" - see you in Merrillville on the 6th too! smile

kestrou

kestrou wrote:
Bill S wrote:

Bill - wifey and I are doing the same "double" - see you in Merrillville on the 6th too! smile

kestrou

Nice! My wife will be at both shows with me. Look forward to meeting you...I'm not sure what's going on before the show in St. Louis yet. Hopefully we can all meet somewhere.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

31 (edited by wvgirlinky 2012-10-16 15:02:28)

Bill S wrote:
kestrou wrote:
Bill S wrote:

kestrou

Nice! My wife will be at both shows with me. Look forward to meeting you...I'm not sure what's going on before the show in St. Louis yet. Hopefully we can all meet somewhere.

lucky you getting to see two shows in one week.  I think there are several bars and  pubs near the theatre.  maybe with everyone's input we can set up a time to meet

wvgirlinky wrote:
Bill S wrote:
kestrou wrote:

kestrou

lucky you getting to see two shows in one week.  I think there are several bars and  pubs near the theatre.  maybe with everyone's input we can set up a time to meet

There are a few places right there within a few blocks. I would suggest maybe the Field House Pub & Grill that is around the corner 2 blocks. Larger place to meet and very close to the Fox. I also know they have a variety of foods, beverages and upbeat surroundings. Of course, just 1 suggestion so please feel free to suggest another venue should you know of a good one! big_smile

Jason

HollenbergSTL wrote:
photogal wrote:

Jason,

~Rhonda

WOO HOOO!!!! Just sent a PM back to ya..... can't wait!!! smile

I did not get a PM from you! contact me at pierce.rhonda@gmail.com

~Rhonda

HollenbergSTL wrote:
wvgirlinky wrote:
Bill S wrote:

There are a few places right there within a few blocks. I would suggest maybe the Field House Pub & Grill that is around the corner 2 blocks. Larger place to meet and very close to the Fox. I also know they have a variety of foods, beverages and upbeat surroundings. Of course, just 1 suggestion so please feel free to suggest another venue should you know of a good one! big_smile

Jason

Field house sounds good.  I am pretty sure that is close to the hotel we are staying in. Does anyone else have ideas

Bill S wrote:

Hey Bill!

Looking forward to seeing you and Jane again, we didn't get to chat much in Des Moines!

~Rhonda

Did some street teaming this weekend now that I have my flyers.  Went really well.  Some folks had heard of Joe and other not.  Really excited to hear the new acoustic part of the show at Fox Theatre.  Only 12 days.