Topic: Big, Big Box

There is a very large, very heavy box in the back of my Durango and it is filled with t-shirts.  In a few hours, that box will be empty, many mailers will be full, and a trip to the post office will be made.  Just thought that may be of interest!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Re: Big, Big Box

Bless you, Melissa!! I was hoping to have it before Hagerstown...Now, how about stickers, cards, etc. to promote "Sloe Gin"?????  (I am a pest!!!) Thanks You, Cathy

I forgot to order my shirt, thanks for the reminder.  I will find the order form and get mine off to you Melissa...

Music is good for the Soul...

David A. wrote:

I forgot to order my shirt, thanks for the reminder.  I will find the order form and get mine off to you Melissa...

Me too! Thanks Melissa.

5 (edited by JBrules 2007-05-10 21:37:24)

Ohhh goody goody .cant wait... Ty Melissa

Rockin' good news, Melissa. big_smile

I'm just saying.

Hey Jane-

I am wearing my shirt today at work. All of my colleagues love the shirt and especially the logo on the back of the shirt.  big_smile big_smile

Dean

8 (edited by Shredit 2007-05-11 08:09:40)

Sounds great Melissa,

You know I'm a mailman right?

Dont forget about the postage increase, starts May 14. I'm sure the postage was figured in the price. Go on line and look at the increase, people are only  thinking of the first class letter. That goes from 39 to 41 cents. The other increases are frickin HUGE! I am embarassed to see some of my businesses on my route, they are not very happy. You may have to adjust the prices after May 14th.

I'll be looking for mine going to the May 20 show in so. Cal

Thanks..........Dave

Jane H. wrote:
Shredit wrote:

Sounds great Melissa,

You know I'm a mailman right?

Dont forget about the postage increase, starts May 14. I'm sure the postage was figured in the price. Go on line and look at the increase, people are only  thinking of the first class letter. That goes from 39 to 41 cents. The other increases are frickin HUGE! I am embarassed to see some of my businesses on my route, they are not very happy. You may have to adjust the prices after May 14th.

I'll be looking for mine going to the May 20 show in so. Cal

Thanks..........Dave

yeah but the second ounce goes down more than the first goes up , but oh yeah large envelope is alot
and the priority mail flat rate box went up a whole lot, envelope a bit
http://www.usps.com/prices/

Hi Jane

Your right about the second ounce going down, but dont think they didnt think that one over. I probably should have said the businesses that ship with larger packages on my route. We have not had any training on the increases, and are customers are frustrated as we are the ones they see everyday.

I am just trying to help Melissa out, even if it's just a little!

Dave

I didn't even know there was an increase coming . Thanks for the heads-up. It stinks that your customers take it out on you Shred,..but it could be worse  ------->      you could work at a gas station....Yikes!....JBrules

Hey. I'll take the 2nd ounce!!!!! Hehehe

Great news Melissa. I'll be checking the mail a little closer over the next week!
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

JBrules wrote:

Dopesucker

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

John M. Are you referring to the Eastern Yellow Belly or the Western Red Breasted?

thanks melissa . looking foward to getting my shirts . thanks for your hard work on this one .joe

Is it too late to order? I didn't know if the shirt order corresponded to the orders placed.

Just helping to spread the word about going to see GOOD bands and GOOD live music as often as possible!!!

Music promotion: http://www.myspace.com/kfdesignpublish
Photo collection: http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l297/peachyllb/

Hi, Kellie.  It's not too late to order.  Please email me and I will send you the order form.  Thanks!

Melissa

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!