Topic: Meet and Greet Friday 11/9/2012

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get Meet and Greet passes for Joe's show when he performs at the Taft Theatre in Cincinnati on 11/9/2012?  I would be forever grateful.  Peace and thank you.

Re: Meet and Greet Friday 11/9/2012

rwagner501 wrote:

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get Meet and Greet passes for Joe's show when he performs at the Taft Theatre in Cincinnati on 11/9/2012?  I would be forever grateful.  Peace and thank you.

Purchase one of his Litho's on his website you get two tickets and two meet and greets. Or hang outside near the bus after the show.
good luck cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Meet and Greet Friday 11/9/2012

cindyron wrote:

Purchase one of his Litho's on his website you get two tickets and two meet and greets. Or hang outside near the bus after the show.
good luck cheers Ron

Just to clarify:  A litho purchase gets you into ONE Meet & Greet, but you may bring a guest...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO