Topic: Mr. Pinenut - Django (3D Animation Cover)

Hello everybody from JB Forum,

I just finished the 3D Animation of my Django Cover.
I leaved the proportions the way they were and had to remove the Volume Light (light through smoke effect) because was increasing the render time from 5min/frame to 30min/frame. as the annimation has 5540 frames i had to remove that effect.
It was 3 months since i started to record for the animation and Hope you guys like it.
In august ill start to have 3D animation classes and ill soon do another of Joe's song.

PS: if you notice, my pickguard is signed by Joe. He only receive two kids here in Rio but I asked one of the crew members to give to Joe and he signed for me.
The bad part is the pen was "not so" permanent and started to fade, so i put that nail thing women use(sorry, dont know the name) but it still faded. Hope next time I'll meet him to get it again.

Link to Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnnrLKBKmGk

thanks and sorry for my english.

(I did't know where to put this post, so i decided to put it on Cool Pictures.Is that Ok??)

Re: Mr. Pinenut - Django (3D Animation Cover)

Good stuff, well made. Thanks for posting it. cool

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Re: Mr. Pinenut - Django (3D Animation Cover)

Thanks PSmith
I dont know too much yet bout animation, but I learned some things in this animation, like the Guitar following the body, the cable following the guitar, bending strings and some of finger animation.
My focus is the song so the character is actually playing all the notes, just like the song I've recorded (Cover of the LFNIP Version).

Thanks again