Topic: Business cards/Handouts?

Coming up in the middle of June there's a car show here in the neck of my woods and I'm taking our '33 pickup to it. I thought it would be a good idea to set up my IPod in the bed of the truck and play Joe all day. I'd like to have a small poster on a stand that says "Like This Music? Ask Me More!". I'd then like to have a batch of either business cards or small handouts to give to the interested. Does someone have a digital file that I can use to make these? Any other suggestions or comments would be greatly accepted. Thanks all!

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

Re: Business cards/Handouts?

Have you tried contacting Larry at J&R Adventures?  He is on Facebook as LarryJRadventures

"Don't need a helmet to get me through life, walk across the water, blame it on foolish pride"

apexelectric wrote:

Have you tried contacting Larry at J&R Adventures?  He is on Facebook as LarryJRadventures

Thanks Apex. I'll give that a try.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

Jane H. wrote:

My best suggestion is to make your own? Say it the way you would say it yourself? Jim M. had a file years back for printing out cards and I loved it cause its the way I felt it. "If you like your blues to rock..." and the url for this website. i think it is OK as long as you are respectful. It would be great to have something more official but if you want some make your own and don't know where to start I'm sure someone here would help design one.
There used to be a file on the streetteam site linked from here but it never worked for me. I asked many times for it to get fixed but never could print those things. In that vein there is some sort of jbxp card thing, or was, but I do not recommend it to be honest. I'll leave the details on that out unlesss someone wants to hear that rant.

For specific shows sometimes they have postcards, would be cool to have general ones to hand out but the business card size is more handy IMO. If they manage their way to this website, they can easily get a download etc.

Thanks Jane! I have an idea in my head for a layout so I'll give that a shot!