Topic: Schoeppingen bluesfestival

A message from me about the Schoeppingen bluesfestival Saturday June 23th. Schoeppingen is about 30km. from Enschede Holland in germany.

Joe is coming again like last year, when he was very succesful. I was there too, very nice intimed festival. beautiful ambiance and atmosphere!!

Geko, very good place for you too, not far from Gladbach. I guess 100km.

rest of the program:   -Eric Sardinas (USA)
                                - Gwenn Ashton band (Australia)
                                 -Erja Lyyinen (Finland)
                                 _Twelve bar Bluesband (Holland)

I just got an email from the festivalorganisation themselves, so I guess it's true.
Look at  www. kulturring-schoeppingen.de

Tickets from now:  www.kippshop.de

Hope I did all Joe fans a favor.   

Andre Wittebroek.

Re: Schoeppingen bluesfestival

hi andre its ok there is a blues festival but there is no information to get ,whos playing ???
tomorrow i take a phonecall there lets see what they say i post it after the phone call
if its true id like to visit we can meet there
see ya andre thanks for posting

Geko, program see my first message.

Andre Wittebroek.

hi Andre i belive when best bonny fan say this ....its ok.....sorry today i get a new job only for a fue days
sad ...
cant done the phone call.....tomorrow sure!  by the way i dont know where exaktly it is to give the night!!
i live in a past bistro .....like a small pup i have build it you can see on my page its nice and can take some people if its near me so all can" sleep" to my house its nice and have three guitars to make some noise .......smile

greets no time now see you later at the evening

by Geko

Geko, I sent you a private email.

Andre Wittebroek.

Tried to sent you twice an email geko, doesn't work. Don't know why. try tomorrow again. Sorry.

Andre Wittebroek.

Andre my e-mail is      spike08@gmx.de        see ya