Topic: My new Joe Bonamassa Les Paul and me needs your help...

Hi All,

first of all i would like to tell you that my english is not that good…I am from Germany and i will do my very best :-)
Few days ago i received my Custom VOS Joe Bonamassa Les Paul in "Bonamassa burst". Oh my god, this guitar is really awesome. It is so nice - incredible.
The greatest thing of all would be if I could meet Joe an he would sign my guitar. That would be so fantastic.
I got my tickets for his gig in Vienna on 03 of july 2012 during the Vienna Jazz Days. Its part of his acoustic tour. Im so glad because i am shure this will be a great concert.

Does anybody know if there is a possibility to meet Joe before his concert so that he could sign my guitar ?
Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Re: My new Joe Bonamassa Les Paul and me needs your help...

Welcome to the forum, Tobias. If you scroll down a bit on this page you will find a 'Vienna' topic. I suggest that you re-post this request in that topic because that's where we'll be discussing specific arrangements and meet-ups in Vienna.

None of 'us' are in a position to promise you anything, but I would be very surprised if arrangements could not be made for you to have your guitar signed! Joe loves signing his babies. wink

Perhaps you would also like to tell us something about yourself in the Introductions topic? I am assuming that all the people already 'on board' in the Vienna topic will be wanting to meet up in Vienna, so we'll be meeting you too.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Ok, thank you very much for your help!

4 (edited by Brack 2012-04-19 18:16:59)

guitar wrote:

If you need help getting out of here, Old(black hole)Topics, give us a shout.
edit: ok, i see no help needed.

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Brack wrote:
guitar wrote:

If you need help getting out of here, Old(black hole)Topics, give us a shout.
edit: ok, i see no help needed.

So, Mr Busybody, once you realized that your 'intervention' was pointless and not required, why didn't you simply delete your post instead of editing it? roll

RIP Iron Man

@Amsterhammer

You wrote:"None of 'us' are in a position to promise you anything, but I would be very surprised if arrangements could not be made for you to have your guitar signed! Joe loves signing his babies. "

...And who ist responsible for the special arrangements to meet Joe for signing his babies ? Is there a contact where i can send my kind request in ?

Thanks

guitar wrote:

@Amsterhammer

You wrote:"None of 'us' are in a position to promise you anything, but I would be very surprised if arrangements could not be made for you to have your guitar signed! Joe loves signing his babies. "

...And who ist responsible for the special arrangements to meet Joe for signing his babies ? Is there a contact where i can send my kind request in ?

Thanks

The thing is Tobias, there have been numerous changes in the J&R office recently and I'm still waiting for confirmation about who does exactly what now. I will either post in the Vienna topic or PM you as soon as I know for sure.

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time. wink

RIP Iron Man

OK Amsterhammer. Thank you.