Topic: Budda amps

hello.
i am from germany. and i think joe is the greatestand best youngest bluesprayer in the world. my question: can anybody give me a list of this songs, where joe bonamassa uses budda amps?

i hope anybody can help me, and sorry for my grammar misstakes :-D

Re: Budda amps

There are others on the forum that follow the equipment Joe uses more than I but I'm pretty sure he just started using the Budda on his album from last year "You And Me" along with his Silver Marshall Plexi amp.  He was using a Line 6 amp for awhile a few years ago but this Budda/Marshall set up is da bomb as far as tone combinations. You might want to try and get a hold of his Joe Bonamassa Signature Styles DVD....he does a pretty indepth review of his setup. You can find some of it on Youtube I believe is you search.

"why isn't the number "11" pronounced "onety one"???....S. Wright.

hi chap ich bin auch aus deutschland willkommen auf  joe`s seite
ich hab dir das shortcut video über das equipment auf meine seite gestellt ich lass es ein paar tage drinn
Grüße aus Mönchengladbach      http://www.myspace.com/Trymind 

Ps. Bin anfänger und selbst für jeden tipp dankbar wink

He used the Buddas on Had To Cry Today album. He said in an interview that the solo tone in Never Make Your Move Too Soon was a 335 into the Budda Superdrive 80.

The video of Pain and Sorrow that was posted in the General Topics section had Joe using the Buddas and Silver Jubilees.

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

thx for all messages, and i hope to get to know more songs  where joe plays budda amps (specially the 30 watt version)
danke auch für den beitrag aus dt. dies hat mir aber leider nich helfen können!

hallo chap Schade das ich dir nicht helfen konnte .
das liegt wohl mehr daran das mein english nicht das beste ist ,ich eh ein blutiger anfänger bin und ich warscheinlich deine frage auch noch falsch verstanden habe .....naja kann ja nur besser werden
in dem sinne!!!

Rock on!!!

hey gecko, ich zeig die mal ein bsp.
i would be happy if anybody write sth. like this(it's just an example)

album                           song                                                                   amp
you & me                   bridge to better days                                            Budda super drive 80
blues deluxe                 blues deluxe                                                     Marshall silver jubilee

thx for posting
chap

hi chap i write english  (to lern the langruege and to understand otheres what we are talking )
so back to your example ......thats to mutch for me anyway ....( beginner) better ask the master by him self he praktice
or some oters of the real cracks here in the forum
greet´s by Geko

mabye he reads your question ....like Santa Claus.......hihi......little joke is alloud i hope
wink

Scroll to the bottom of "What's New At Budda", for a video of JB demo'ing the SD 45.

Here is the link:  http://www.budda.com/whatsnew.html

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner

Budda wrote:

Scroll to the bottom of "What's New At Budda", for a video of JB demo'ing the SD 45.

Here is the link:  http://www.budda.com/whatsnew.html

Hey Budda

If that's your rig listed on your posts then kudos to you man.

Cheers

millhouse

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Yeah, that's my main rig. I really dig the Twinmasters. Just plugged the Strat into it for the first time in a couple of months. Quickly, I was reminded how sweet that combination of guitar and amp really is! I've been using the Soloist for awhile now. Great sound. But, the Strat just sang.

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner

Jess wrote:

He used the Buddas on Had To Cry Today album. He said in an interview that the solo tone in Never Make Your Move Too Soon was a 335 into the Budda Superdrive 80.

The video of Pain and Sorrow that was posted in the General Topics section had Joe using the Buddas and Silver Jubilees.

the cd booklet of Had TO Cry Today has what amps and guitars he used listed.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool