Topic: Selling tickets for Glasgow, Wednesday 4 April

Hello
I've got more tickets than I need for Glasgow. I've got two £50 tickets for row O in the stalls, and two £35 tickets for the upper circle. Available at ticket price ONO. Please PM me or reply here. Thanks

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Re: Selling tickets for Glasgow, Wednesday 4 April

Greenose wrote:

Hello
I've got more tickets than I need for Glasgow. I've got two £50 tickets for row O in the stalls, and two £35 tickets for the upper circle. Available at ticket price ONO. Please PM me or reply here. Thanks

You have mail!

Not too sound too desperate, but you have mail!

Really hope you got there,Clapton!! Blackpool for me!

Come on you Blades!

claptonisgod wrote:

I'm really sorry, I never received your email sad Even checked my spam folder. Had to give them all away in the end as I couldn't make the show due to family illness.

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Greenose wrote:
claptonisgod wrote:

I'm really sorry, I never received your email sad Even checked my spam folder. Had to give them all away in the end as I couldn't make the show due to family illness.

I'm very sorry to hear that Duncan, hope your kids all right!

I did PM you and the other person who was selling twice, maybe it was a problem with the PMs or something. Anyway, its my own fault for not getting the tickets when they went on sale! Sounds like a fantastic Joe show, but at least he'll tour Glasgow again, just hopefully he won't make us wait another 18 months or so!

Sorry about your kid again Duncan, I wish your son the speediest of recoveries!

John