Re: Dutch -tour dates

hi Andre, Michael,annelies ,marianne ,i like introduce my girlfrind Ruwayda from South Afrika
(Cape Town) she `s my sweety (my little bird that i every day let fly and it comes back by her self.........smile
what do you like have for meal???
Tai i like....Singa Beer.......What about?
Greets from
Geko and Wayda

Hi,
Sounds great to have a meeting before the show.
Amsterdam is a nice city with plenty of places to have a meal.
And after that we can all go to paradiso and make sure we're standing first row
wink  smile

you are right marianne ...wen im in nederlands i like to smoke the real bonamassa ...thing.....smile
greeeeeeeeeeeetzzzzzz tooo marianne
by Geko

Marianne, got 2 tickets for the North Sea Jazz Festival........

Hi everybody in Holland. Good news on the tourdates in Hollland front, but...... I am in Italy for my annual vintage motorbike rally and have to miss Bospop and NSJ, (Paradiso tickets are booked fortunately). But I still feel lucky and very lucky indeed. I return from Taranto sunday 15th, where in Pistoia (near Firenze) a major Bluesfestival is organised. This takes a little swing to the west of 50 km. Program for sunday: Joe, Eric Sardinas, Steve Vai, Joe Cocker, etc. And all this in an old Italian city. Happy me. See you all, Eric

Have a great time in Italy, might see you too in Paradiso.

You see ,  Joe or his music is never far away......

Andre Wittebroek.

Just ordered the tickets for Paradiso in October!  It took a lot of persuasion (plenty of beer and the TV remote control) but finally we're on our way.  It'll be great to visit Amsterdam again and for my Bonabuddy it will be the first time.  Last visit was with my father a few years back so it sure will be different this time ... he'll never see coffee shops in the same way again. 

Perhaps Annelies, Marianne or Andre can give some advice on where to stay, places to visit?

Hi Eric, see you in Amsterdam.... enjoy Italy.... and the Pistoia festival

Lyn, i contact you in time for suggestions ......... i'm looking for a place where all the forum members can meet ..... like an fan/forumclub meeting. Could be fun.....

Annelies,

I'm sure it will be fun!!

We have contact a few weeks before the show about where to meet etc.

Andre Wittebroek.

Paradiso tickets arrived in the post today!  It'll be fun meeting up with our Dutch forum friends and having a few beers.  Anybody else from the UK going?

Hi annelies how are you? hope fine ......
i have a question to the paradiso gig ..do you realy think that joe is comming?
tomorrow i have to go to venlo to pick up my tickets from the post office
so if Joe not comes it makes no sence....
if you know more than me please share
greetings from germany
and have nice day
Geko

Geko, i am sure.... pick up your tickets!!
Paradiso is a very special venue to play ..... it will be a great evening.
Hope we all meet up.
Annelies

What happened to NSJ????
Please don't tell me he cancelled this one. The tickets for this show cost a lot of money.

It's still on the northsea jazz website: http://www.northseajazz.nl/index.asp
Click "Zaterdag" to open the programme popup and you'll find joe at the nile stage just after 20:00hrs smile

We have just one world, but we live in different ones.

Nothing has been canceled we are coming to Europe on July third...  We will be at Northsea Jazz and all the other festivals.  We never canceled the shows in Germany.. They were never booked to begin with. It was a mix up. 
Joe Bonamassa

Thanks for your quick reply Joe.
We'll (annelies and me) be seeing you and the guys at Bospop and NSJ than
Can't wait to hear some of the new stuff.
wink

Thanks Joe,

See you at Bospop and Marianne too! Can't make it at the NJF, have to work.
After the NJF a lot of performances are broadcasted on TV every year, hope Joe will be on too!!
When he is  I will inform the forum.

Andre Wittebroek.

hey Andre whats up with amstadam    Paradiso i cant find it at the tour dates ???