Topic: Dutch -tour dates

Hi all you dutch fans (and those who live nearby).
I found out some dates when Joe will be in our lovely little country, but there not on the tour dates page yet.

# 8 July at Bospop ( www.bospop.nl)
# 12 October at Paradiso. ( www.paradiso.nl)

You already can buy your tickets for the bospop event, but because this is a festival the price of the tickets are €59,-.

Paradiso sale starts on 28 April, +/_  €20,-

Hope to see some of you guys/girls over there.

Greetz.  wink

Re: Dutch -tour dates

Haye Marianne great 12.10.07  is two days after my birthday mabye i take some people with me
to the gig Amsterdam is 200 km ca i think  but i only visit the paradiso gig (no millionär....smile)
bedankt marianne ,see ya
greetings by Geko

Thanks a lot marianne,

I'm going to Bospop already, Paradiso is possible. He will do some more shows in holland or germany that are closer to Winterswijk I guess.

If not  I'll buy tickets the 28th.

Andre Wittebroek.

Thanks for you message at work Marianne. Join you for 'Paradiso 'but hope for a few more gigs.

See if you guys can convince Julian Sas & Joe to paint an aural Van Gogh together!

Rock On & Keep the Faith (and a prosthetic finger in the dike),
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

After much thought and careful consideration (oh, about 2 seconds worth!) I've decided I really, really want to go to the Amsterdam gig in October - it's gotta be done, it's only a short hop across the old English Channel after all.  Hmm, just have to persuade him indoors now ...

Hi Lyn.
Would be fun if you came.
Annelies and I will be there also .
Amsterdam is a great city to shop, eat and see Joe ofcourse

I got my tickets for Paradiso !!!!
wink smile

9 (edited by Ramonster 2007-04-29 04:29:43)

I've just ordered my tickets for Paradiso big_smile I bet it's gonna be awesome to see joe in such a venue as Paradiso. See you all there!

We have just one world, but we live in different ones.

Paradiso tickets are in the house!!!!!!!!!

July 14, NSJ, Ahoy Rotterdam!!!

Where did July 14th go?
He was coming to NSJ, but it's not on the tourpage anymore????

It's probably because NSJ will official announce the artists on 8th may!!!!!

14 (edited by Rocket 2007-05-06 12:33:23)

Ramonster wrote:

I've just ordered my tickets for Paradiso big_smile I bet it's gonna be awesome to see joe in such a venue as Paradiso. See you all there!

Nice place for a possible second European Joe Bonamassa Performance DVD to take place, no?!  Yell and holler real loud and distinct like just in case, ok?!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

That would be great! big_smile Last year at the BB King show in Ahoy there were camera's filming Joe's and BB's performance, so there should be some recordings of it, would be a waste if they only used it for the big video screens...

We have just one world, but we live in different ones.

Joe is coming to NSJ !!! He will play from 20:00-21.15u
and Keb' Mo'  plays  from 23:45-01:00u.
smile      smile            smile

I will definitly come long with you Annelies (you'll take care of the tickets right wink )

Hallo Marianne, Annelies, Geko, Michael and maybe some more. I have my Paradiso-ticket too. Maybe we can meet eachother before the concert, have a meal together or something, perhaps with Joe and the band too. Would be nice.
I saw Joe twice having dinner just before the show, so why not if possible.
What do you think?

Andre Wittebroek.

Yeah, Marianne i take care of the tickets....... take my overnight bag with me.
Robben Ford is playing at 21.30.

Andre like the idea.............have a chat /drink / meal ..... the bonamassagettogether!
We mail about it in time.