Re: Recording Update and recent happenings

Hey Joe welcome back...

We all look forward to seeing during 2007 at various venues in the Ohio...Can you tell us anything about Scotty Bratcher?...I see that he is openning for you at the Fraze...

Since you will be the headline act at the Fraze will you have the time and be allowed to do a wider setlist than you normally do?...I believe that the Fraze curfew is 11PM...

We are all looking forward to your new material...Get some rest my friend and then get ready to crank it up again...

The Other Joe B.

Hey Joe, good to come on here this morning and find you posted updates, along with your
great sense of humor and caring words.  Indeed thoughts and prayers have gone out, as well
as hugging my kids a bit tighter before sending them off to school today. 

Glad you got a gig with Keb Mo.  Our good friends saw him recently and couldn't say enough about him.
A Letterman gig would be awesome too. My favorite late night show, and I'm guessing many Letterman fans would take to your music.

Very interested in the new album, and hope I'll catch the band somewhere this year.  The past few shows
in Wis. just weren't possible to make with time, location and financial matters.

Happy B-day early, though I suppose you're not in a hurry for the big 3-0.  Hope it's excellent.

Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind.

Samual Johnson

Joe, I'd love a chance to purchase one of your guit-fiddles if you ever feel the needs to get rid of some "investments that you can play"

My take on collecting guitars was that you jones for guitars you never thought it would be possible to own. Maybe some of that luster has worn off for you because you have the power to own any one you want.

later!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Joe, thanks for keeping us posted. Looking forward to the new set list, CD, and some shows nearby. Looks like i'll be seeing you out on the road too.....take care and talk to you soon.  Larry G

hi joe i have a name for the new album may you lean on couse my english mabye not sounds....lol
it called
walk the planet......thats true you do!.......always luck on the road
greetings cant wait it how ever it calls ...smile

Geko

Good to hear your album is coming along fine looking forward to it  Enjoy the Dallas Guitar Show and your little break.

The Virgin Tech massacre shook us all a little prayer has been send.

New album title \\\\\ 'Reflections' /////

Welcome home, Joe. I'm happy to hear you confirm michael lynch's reports that Europe was a great success.

Get some rest. Looking forward to seeing you in Elgin on 5/5 and wish you a happy b-day.

It's going to be a good year for you. I can feel it.

I'm just saying.

Hey Joe, glad you enjoyed Europe....see you again in August. My thoughts and prayers to all of you touched by the recent sad events....what is becoming of the human race?

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Welcome home Joe and great job, I'm looking forward to catching you in Grand Rapids soon and the new album.

I also collect vintage guitars and would love to buy something from you. You wouldn't happen to have a 62' Strat you'd be willing to sell, would you? I'm looking for an all original 62'.

Hey Joe.  Yeah you are home!!  Welcome back.  It was really great to read your post.  Thanks for the recording update and new set list info.  Can't wait to hear some of your songs from your new cd and I am especially looking forward to hearing High Water Everywhere live on this new leg of your tour.  Enjoy your well deserved time off and have plenty of good times with your family and friends.  Wishing you a truly memorable and Happy Happy 30th Birthday.  You must "celebrate" your special day.  Be safe in all your travels and I'll see ya' soon in June. 

Barbara

Welcome Back Buddy!  (Same to Mark & Bog).  I anticipate another fine Bonamassa product, fresh from the California drought.  Man, we need it too. I refuse to wait until official release like I did for You & Me-that was sheer torture.  I plan on grabbing hold of ANYTHING to do with it, even false rumors (like the first acoustic rumor!), cover fantasies, rumors, cover art/photo ruminations, rumors, CD naming posts here, rumors, preview download, rumors, preorderings, rumors, facts, blogs, rumors.... 
Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hello GOD!! welcome back to the U.S.A.  You went and spoiled all them people over there, now they want you back A.S.A.P.  Well they can wait, it is time shred over here for awhile! ( LOL ) Wish I could listen to your music, the wife had ALL the frickin disk in her car this morning. I'm telling everyone I know, that the next album is the monster we've been waiting for.

See ya in so. cal..........Shredit

P.S. Can't believe Mariano gave up that bomb to that slap on the A's. Turned the T.V. off when he came in to the game, hit the highlights on the web while checking out the forum. Could not believe it!

31 (edited by David 2007-04-18 06:07:24)

Rocket wrote:

Welcome Back Buddy!  (Same to Mark & Bog).  I anticipate another fine Bonamassa product, fresh from the California drought.  Man, we need it too. I refuse to wait until official release like I did for You & Me-that was sheer torture.  I plan on grabbing hold of ANYTHING to do with it, even false rumors (like the first acoustic rumor!), cover fantasies, rumors, cover art/photo ruminations, rumors, CD naming posts here, rumors, preview download, rumors, preorderings, rumors, facts, blogs, rumors.... 
Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

Okay, Rocket, what's it gonna be this time? I say the album title is not gonna be a cover song. Oops, I meant IS gonna.

Welcome back home Joe! Enjoy your time off becuase it sure is sweet!. Looking forward to seeing you this summer sometime and keep us posted on the guitars. Thats funny because I havent bought any guitars in awhile. Same thing with me. Different priorities. Started school back up. Speaking of Keb Mo, I really need to see him in the near future. Lets definetly say a prayer for the Virginia folks.

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Good Post ....... Relax & get some rest ,  schedule's gonna get hectic , so best of luck to you and the boys & crew , soon you'll be "Always On The Road"  again and you'll be playing to larger Audiences and bigger and better venues (with better sound   roll) with anticipated musical thirsts . PS . That calls for an Ice Cold Stella Artois Mmmmmmmmm

Cheers ............ michael

Now i was honestly thinking of trying to learn how to play the guitar once again but the choice is so diffulcult , but it just so happens that i know someone who has a spare guitar ( or 200 ) tongue

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Why you ask? Just different priorities and Im getting bored of collecting. Something I never thought would happen.  I also think a guitar should be played and enjoyed..

Regards,
definitely, the main thing is to enjoy the guitar. You're great at playing, Joe, the guitar in your hands makes sounds that are catchy... I'm clearly feeling the craving. Make us happy! You are in good shape and, it seems to me, in the prime of your life smile