Topic: Walter Trout "Relentless" DVD!

just got this one of a concert from Amsterdam in 2003. Very entertaining....it's nice to see a bunch of geezers in their fifties who can still rock out. Special kudos to Walter's drummer...great energy and entertainment value....like watching a human version of "animal" from The Muppets!

terrific 5.1 Dolby sound....widescreen...good camera work.

Nothing outdoes Joe's "Rockpalast" DVD but this Trout DVD is a good one for the collection.

when Walt gets a bit dishelved he reminds me of Chris Farley with a guitar and an attitude!

"why isn't the number "11" pronounced "onety one"???....S. Wright.

Re: Walter Trout "Relentless" DVD!

Guitgator wrote:

just got this one of a concert from Amsterdam in 2003. Very entertaining....it's nice to see a bunch of geezers in their fifties who can still rock out. Special kudos to Walter's drummer...great energy and entertainment value....like watching a human version of "animal" from The Muppets!

terrific 5.1 Dolby sound....widescreen...good camera work.

Nothing outdoes Joe's "Rockpalast" DVD but this Trout DVD is a good one for the collection.

when Walt gets a bit dishelved he reminds me of Chris Farley with a guitar and an attitude!

I am going to be one of them geezers in a couple years , yikes, I will be rockin though.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky