Re: Update on the Tour Page

Lee wrote:

The latest newsletter arrived with dates that aren't listed on the tour page. Looks like a homecoming of sorts for Joe in late August.

8/28 @ the Saranac Brewery.  I'll definitely be there!  I'm guessing an outdoor venue (since I don't know that they actually have a showroom).  Sounds like fun either way.  I still wouldn't mind seeing a Turning Stone date pop-up though.

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

Well the new dates are out and yes our friends across the pond will be getting some more of Joe in early Aug. Finally though there's a show in SF and of all venues it's at the Palace of Fine Arts. This is a historic venue in the shadows of the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm already lookin' for tix.

Think Green,

J Dawg

"On a warm San Francisco night"  ..............Eric Burdon

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

=o|-[ wrote:
Lee wrote:

The latest newsletter arrived with dates that aren't listed on the tour page. Looks like a homecoming of sorts for Joe in late August.

8/28 @ the Saranac Brewery.  I'll definitely be there!  I'm guessing an outdoor venue (since I don't know that they actually have a showroom).  Sounds like fun either way.  I still wouldn't mind seeing a Turning Stone date pop-up though.

L8r... John

The newsletter says the 29th. Can someone please confirm this? Thanks.

David wrote:

I wouldn't say it's a confirmation, but Pollstar has it on the 29th.

Nice to see some UK dates posted...

Music is good for the Soul...

David A. wrote:

Hmmm, you got me. What's the connection to North Carolina?

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

John M wrote:
David A. wrote:

Hmmm, you got me. What's the connection to North Carolina?

Several... So many fans on the forum has been waiting for the UK dates to be posted and my wife is from England and we have seen Joe perform in England in 2005.

I emailed the Saranac Brewery asking about the show, & here's the response I got (sorry, but I forgot to ask how many people they can accomodate):

"The tickets for Joe Bonamassa can be purchased from Ticketmaster and will be available on June 1st. The concert is held outside and seating is unavailable. You may bring folding chairs if you choose."

L8r... John

David wrote:
=o|-[ wrote:
Lee wrote:

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

=o|-[ wrote:

I emailed the Saranac Brewery asking about the show, & here's the response I got (sorry, but I forgot to ask how many people they can accomodate):

"The tickets for Joe Bonamassa can be purchased from Ticketmaster and will be available on June 1st. The concert is held outside and seating is unavailable. You may bring folding chairs if you choose."

L8r... John

David wrote:
=o|-[ wrote:

L8r... John

Thanks!

Look yall, come to my birthplace, "the city by the bay". San Francisco is one hell of a good time!  JDAWG will be there, myself and some serious rocknrollers that I hang with. We'll go down to Chinatown afterwards, Northbeach maybe. Palace of Fine Arts, very cool!

Be there or be square!................Shredit

More new updates to the tour page.  Nothing in the Southeast as yet.

David A. wrote:

More new updates to the tour page.  Nothing in the Southeast as yet.

sad

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Hey Joe! Would love to see ya back in the Southeast.  Specifically Knoxville.

Bizazz wrote:

And Specifically ORLANDO too!!!  wink

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

susan wrote:
Bizazz wrote:

And Specifically ORLANDO too!!!  wink

Anywhere in the Southeast......

For those who care, many updates to the Tour Page!  lol lol

My local paper is advertising Joe at our Arts Festival on June 14th. But still not listed on his tour page. Been to long Joe, GET BACK TO PITTSBURGH.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

Jeff, I was wondering the same thing.  What is up with that?  By now you would of thought that date would of been added on to his updated tour page.  So, Joe if you are reading this post..........please please be coming back to Pittsburgh.  We REALLY want to see you, Mark and Bogie playing downtown at the Arts Festival on June 14!!  See you guys real soon.

Barbara