Topic: Update on the Tour Page

Just updated are some new dates coming up.  Antones in Austin sounds good to me!

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Update on the Tour Page

David A. wrote:

Just updated are some new dates coming up.  Antones in Austin sounds good to me!

But still no UK summer dates sad

The tension is ...............ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmm

Ges wrote:
David A. wrote:

Patience is a virtue, so they say!  Maybe something will show up real soon!

David A. wrote:
Ges wrote:
David A. wrote:

And being virtuous David I shall wait patiently.
PLEASE not my two week vacation period smile

I may have to make a trip somewhere this summer to see Joe other than his home show at Turning Stone or Higher Ground in Burlington, VT.  Anyone have any suggestions for a good venue here in the northeast (i.e. NY, VT, NH, MA)?

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

morrowbj wrote:

I may have to make a trip somewhere this summer to see Joe other than his home show at Turning Stone or Higher Ground in Burlington, VT.  Anyone have any suggestions for a good venue here in the northeast (i.e. NY, VT, NH, MA)?

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

dude , bb kings ,nyc doesn't get any better then that . also it's billed as joe and special guest so i would say it will be bonamassa, bogart,appice .......joe

Joebeacon, I noticed on Ticketmaster that it has General Admission tickets, and standing at the bar.  Can you actually reserve tickets for the bar, and is that a good view?

David A. wrote:

Joebeacon, I noticed on Ticketmaster that it has General Admission tickets, and standing at the bar.  Can you actually reserve tickets for the bar, and is that a good view?

bar has no seats you have to stand . if you get there early enough you can get a table to sit out . the bar is the only place where you can't sit . the veiw is fine anywhere in that place .
joe always rips it up at bb kings also . it sold out last time so you might want to jump on those tickets .

New updates again.  I see Joe is playing HOB in Cleveland again!!!!

I'm still surprised to see nothing from early June to late August. I've seen a few dates in the U.K. for early August, but that's about it. Could there be something special in the works?

More updates... thanks bonawebmaster!

HI Joe - We need something in Wisconsin this summer - PLEASE!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Hey Joe,
We're dying to see you back here in Florida too.  I hope you won't forget about us here in the southeast part of the country. 

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Lee wrote:

I'm still surprised to see nothing from early June to late August. I've seen a few dates in the U.K. for early August, but that's about it. Could there be something special in the works?

Am I looking at the same tour page??? I see nothing anywhere for early August!
Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Ges wrote:
David A. wrote:
Ges wrote:

And being virtuous David I shall wait patiently.
PLEASE not my two week vacation period smile

Not trying to make you more tense Ges! However, I'd be a little surprised if he went back to Europe in the summer...Historically he's stayed stateside
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:
Lee wrote:

Am I looking at the same tour page??? I see nothing anywhere for early August!
Rocket

The dates I saw aren't on the tour page. I saw them on various U.K. websites. I started searching after reading about some of the U.K. fans purchasing tickets to some of those shows.

17 (edited by Belexes 2007-04-18 21:11:04)

Amen! I am going to finally see a Joe show with a reserved seat with the show at the Pitman Theatre in Milwaukee.  No more waiting outside of Shank Hall for hours.

The Pitman is a 500 seat theater and I have heard it's very nice.

Yah hoooo!

The latest newsletter arrived with dates that aren't listed on the tour page. Looks like a homecoming of sorts for Joe in late August.