Topic: AC/DC World Tour?

Heard a few months ago the boys were doing one final tour. I've never seen them live, only on a dvd. I think there the last one on the radar for me. Any updates? Got to plan those vacations wisely.

thanks Shredit

Re: AC/DC World Tour?

Hey it's Angus Young's 49th Birthday on Saturday 31st March ......... That man was is still in my opinon one of the best entertainers the world has ever seen , to move and play guitar like he did for 2 hours with 100's of shows a year , and some of the greatest heavy rock with a blues tinge............. et al ... She's got the jack , Back in Black , Whole lotta Rosie , Let there be Rock , Bad boy boogie , + many many more , those guy rocked hard ( some of the best live shows ever )  Yes we salute you ANGUS cool

.............................................michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

hey hes only 49, I believe the stones first last tour was when mick was about that age

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

One last tour?  Last I heard they were working on a new album.  I sure hope the Young brothers can keep AC/DC going strong.

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

yeah....my thoughts exactly. No such thing as "one last tour". Every rich musician is one bad investment away from un-retiring!

gary wrote:

hey hes only 49, I believe the stones first last tour was when mick was about that age

"why isn't the number "11" pronounced "onety one"???....S. Wright.

Just look at Kiss.  I remember being in 9th or 10th grade and they were doing a farewell tour.  Now I'm a grad. school and they're still kicking around.  And these guys have marketed everything under the sun so I really doubt they're hurting for money.

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

I dont tear it up at gigs like I did when I was a youngin. But I think I would probably drink my **** off if I saw these guys live. The wife hates when I blow the windows out when I put on a AC/DC DVD.

The AC/DC Live DVD is great, but I wish that they included all the songs from that show on it.  The 2-disc version of the album has them all, but why not the DVD?  Also wondering about Gov't Mule's "Deepest End".  The DVD has some songs not on the album and visa versa.  For as memorable a show as that was, and it's sheer scale in terms of guest musicians, why not put the whole thing on DVD and on audio disc.  I'd pick that up in a heartbeat.

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

Shredit wrote:

I dont tear it up at gigs like I did when I was a youngin. But I think I would probably drink my **** off if I saw these guys live. The wife hates when I blow the windows out when I put on a AC/DC DVD.

There's NO other way to listen to AC/DC whether it's in the car or at home.
I've got to watch that in the car though. Too easy to put the petal to the metal and start headbanging when I'm driving. Yep, I get some weird looks too. 42 year old mom blasting AC/DC and headbanging in the mini-van!!! Now that's got to look pretty funny!

smile
Julie in Green Bay

Yeah, another huge AC/DC fan here big_smile I read in Guitarist magazine one month that they had a new album comming out. It was supposed to be out ast the start of last year i think lol. Still, aslong as its a kick **** album i won't mind it being late, and if they do a tour, im there big_smile

Matt