Re: Beacon Theater NYC

Moody is in the air and should be in NYC momentarily.

Myself and my guest will be leaving in about 15 hours... arriving mid-day on Friday.

The work is done -- now time to pack and get ready for a rockin' weekend.

NYC here we come!

lol

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Lee wrote:

Renee and I are gonna miss you Patty, and Rhonda, too - and everyone else that can't make it. It's a beautiful day here in NYC. We're about to visit the 9/11 Memorial. Need another shot of coffee first.

You know I would just love to be there with you guys, too!  It all becomes family for me, just love you all so much !   wink       plj

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

pattyluvsjoe wrote:
Lee wrote:

Renee and I are gonna miss you Patty, and Rhonda, too - and everyone else that can't make it. It's a beautiful day here in NYC. We're about to visit the 9/11 Memorial. Need another shot of coffee first.

You know I would just love to be there with you guys, too!  It all becomes family for me, just love you all so much !   wink       plj

We'll call you from the Beacon.

Great idea Spider! I was going to suggest just that! I'll call from Baltimore next week too  wink

I'm so happy for the Bonamasses converging on the Big Apple. I've enjoyed following the excitement, even got P.C. Cornell posting...lots  big_smile  I don't need to tell you to have fun because that's a given. I will beg for pics, movies, reports. I know Jim used his phone at the RAH and hope for a repeat. I also hope this includes more audience shots. I feel like Miss Nancy, from Romper Room, watching the RAH..I see Michael and Shred and Patti and.... Well you know.
So, to the lucky in attendance, remember the rest of us are there in spirit and are living vicariously thru your reports! Go forth and conquer Bona Army  wink      Cathy

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

I know this sounds stupid, but would someone write my name on a piece of paper and stick it in your pocket when you go to the shows and I will feel like I was there in a way.  You know it is going to be out of this world   cool   

BIG FUN & BIG HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU
                                                       pattyluvsjoe  wink

Aw Patty, you're always with us at every Joe show! I'll be thinking of you at Ryan this weekend too.

The rest of y'all, this sounds like such a wonderful meeting of the Bonamasses, I'm sure that everyone will have an incredible time (Paul Rodgers too!  tongue ) I join Cathy in looking forward to all the snippets of info on the www.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amsterhammer wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

I know this sounds stupid, but would someone write my name on a piece of paper and stick it in your pocket when you go to the shows and I will feel like I was there in a way.  You know it is going to be out of this world   cool   

pattyluvsjoe  wink

Aw Patty, you're always with us at every Joe show! I'll be thinking of you at Ryan this weekend too.

The rest of y'all, this sounds like such a wonderful meeting of the Bonamasses, I'm sure that everyone will have an incredible time (Paul Rodgers too!  tongue ) I join Cathy in looking forward to all the snippets of info on the www.

smile    Thanks so much George...that Ryan is a great guitarist, too!  Have fun!!!!  Me, I will be working the symphony...will be really great music, but it's not blues/rock   tongue   Spoiled brat, I am   lol   Can't help it...........when you're hooked on the best....  wink    cool    plj

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Spider wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:
Lee wrote:

We'll call you from the Beacon.

Sent you message back on FB.  You Joe-Heads are just the sweetest   wink

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

We had to stop here for a little dinner. Check out the address  smile :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leeericspi … /lightbox/

Lee wrote:

That is hysterical!! Another Bonamassa Coinkydink!!!   cool

It just occurred to me, Rolling Stone Magazine is in NYC. I think the masses should take the banner and get some shots!!! You could be the first to put Joe on the front of RS, even if it is only the building.

1290 Ave of the Americas      Occupy Rolling Stone!!!!  big_smile

Damn....Paul Rodgers with Joe is freaking awesome.  I knew I would hate myself for missing the Friday show.  Saturday can't come fast enough!!!!

If you look up to the heavens just before the start of every Joe Bonamasaa concert you can see Stevie, Jimi, Muddy, Gary and others leaning over God’s railing jockeying for the best view. 
And if you listen, you can hear Stevie say  “ SHHhhhh,  The kids about to start playing.”

Lee wrote:

Classic shot!    smile   plj

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

....BonaWood!....get ready to charge!!!! ( video batteries that is! )  wink

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Rocket wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

sad   Too many work committments to jump on a plane now......still savoring the time spent with special Bonabuds in Chicago and being with my sister, plus front row seats that were to die for....but still makes me Bonablue....but we all know that Joe will have another Big Show somewhere again cause the Bonatrain is at full steam ahead right now and so I dedicate a new savings account today to "Saving for Joe" and I will catch up with all of you at another show at another time at another great venue.means embracesI hope

pattyluvsjoe  wink

You wil be in some good places with me!  i'll even take the lint outta there!  smile
How do you make that hug symbol? In braces=embraces?{{{{{{{Patty}}}}}
Rock ON & Keep the Faith Accruing Interest,
Rocket

It's good that you take Patty with you. Hope to see Patty's name outta there. Without Patty I would miss something.
Paul Rodgers - the ultimate voice - INCREDIBLE.
That'll be a blast today. Lots of fun.

Paul Rogers - Joe Bonamassa  cool
How about SEAGULL ?
But a very very long version

Wouldn't it be great if Paul suggested "Be My Friend"? I can hear Joe already................

Kenny

Lee wrote:

Wonderful!!  big_smile

I love Cathy's idea of taking a shot of the banner outside the RS offices. Try and make it happen.  cool

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

The big weekend is here with Joe in NYC and the special guests will finally be revealed!  big_smile

Wish I was going to both nights but we are only able to go the tomorrow's Sat show.  We'll be getting together with many JB fan friends before the show for a pre-show dinner gathering and one of them will have the original BonaBanner. It will retire, per Rick after these NYC shows and the new one I heard about that Junkie started will continue on this tour.  Keep an eye out when the DVD comes out for that banner  wink

Have a blast to all you going to tonights show.  Hope to see many of you there tomorrow. You'll prob see me and Brian before and after the show passing out new flyers for Alexis so stop by and say Hi smile

An Epic weekend in NYC it will be!

-Gloria

Joe makes me feel his music & soul with his performances. He will be a legend!

Just talked to Spider a little bit ago and I can truly say that my heart is aching from not going.  I am obsessing over not going....just ask my co-workers  roll , but like I told Spider, they don't understand and he said, "I understand" We talked about the whole Bonafamily thing.  My heartache is over missing being with all the Bonafriends there.  Sorry for obsessing somemore on this, can't help it..........   sad     Just sad today

Had To Cry Today (theme song for today)

pattyluvs  cool

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184