Re: Beacon Theater NYC

Our flight leaves in 9 1/2 hours. Yikes, I better get some sleep!

We'll see all y'all on Saturday and some of y'all on Friday!

I just got offered a comp seat by a photographer, my little brain and heart are both scheming.......I guess if I started walking right now, I might make it by showtime......breaks my Joe ♥ not to be there, BUT I AM SO HAPPY  smile  FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ARE GOING!!!!!  I can't wait to hear all about it and I hope to see your shining faces on the DVD!  Should be the  "2011 Joe Show of the Year!"   Big Hugs & Big Love to All!!!

pattyluvs  cool

P.S.  .....let's see..."click your heels three times and say, There's No Place Like Joe at The Beacon,There's No Place Like Joe at The Beacon, There's No Place Like Joe at The Beacon"... wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Twenty, twenty, twenty-four hours to go, I wanna be situated and sedated!!!
How appropro...I am at my gate EARLY and what unusual sight do I see?  Not the usual airport waiting area seats, but a smattering of scattered rockimg chairs!!!  neutral
cool
Good Luck & Licks at Boston tonight!!

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

I just got offered a comp seat by a photographer, my little brain and heart are both scheming.......I guess if I started walking right now, I might make it by showtime......breaks my Joe ♥ not to be there, BUT I AM SO HAPPY  smile  FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ARE GOING!!!!!  I can't wait to hear all about it and I hope to see your shining faces on the DVD!  Should be the  "2011 Joe Show of the Year!"   Big Hugs & Big Love to All!!!

pattyluvs  cool

P.S.  .....let's see..."click your heels three times and say, There's No Place Like Joe at The Beacon,There's No Place Like Joe at The Beacon, There's No Place Like Joe at The Beacon"... wink

Get your keester to the airport!! Come on Patty!! Life's too short to say "next time."

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

pattyluvs  cool

patty....patty..patty you must go free tickets come on go go go. besides I want to see you on this dvd also
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Spider wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

pattyluvs  cool

Get your keester to the airport!! Come on Patty!! Life's too short to say "next time."

yeah totally agree with Spider life is to short to look back and say " I wish I did" go for it get on a plane and do us all proud.
Cheers Ron

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

79 (edited by Rocket 2011-11-03 09:55:37)

cindyron wrote:
Spider wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

pattyluvs  cool

yeah totally agree with Spider life is to short to look back and say " I wish I did" go for it get on a plane and do us all proud.
Cheers Ron

Yes, all true.  But using my blues voice of experience, sometimes I have had to face "I wish I hadn't". IF she decides not to pull the parachute...I got your free ticket for Friday, Patty.  And room.

Rock ON & Keep the Faith, Just Don't Tempt Fate,
Rocket

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

sad   Too many work committments to jump on a plane now......still savoring the time spent with special Bonabuds in Chicago and being with my sister, plus front row seats that were to die for....but still makes me Bonablue....but we all know that Joe will have another Big Show somewhere again cause the Bonatrain is at full steam ahead right now and so I dedicate a new savings account today to "Saving for Joe" and I will catch up with all of you at another show at another time at another great venue.

I know this sounds stupid, but would someone write my name on a piece of paper and stick it in your pocket when you go to the shows and I will feel like I was there in a way.  You know it is going to be out of this world   cool   

BIG FUN & BIG HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU
                                                       pattyluvsjoe  wink

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

81 (edited by Rocket 2011-11-03 11:02:04)

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

sad   Too many work committments to jump on a plane now......still savoring the time spent with special Bonabuds in Chicago and being with my sister, plus front row seats that were to die for....but still makes me Bonablue....but we all know that Joe will have another Big Show somewhere again cause the Bonatrain is at full steam ahead right now and so I dedicate a new savings account today to "Saving for Joe" and I will catch up with all of you at another show at another time at another great venue.means embracesI hope

I know this sounds stupid, but would someone write my name on a piece of paper and stick it in your pocket when you go to the shows and I will feel like I was there in a way.  You know it is going to be out of this world   cool   

pattyluvsjoe  wink

You wil be in some good places with me!  i'll even take the lint outta there!  smile
How do you make that hug symbol? In braces=embraces?{{{{{{{Patty}}}}}
Rock ON & Keep the Faith Accruing Interest,
Rocket

The secret is out. The special guest is my favourite singer and the person I have seen live most times. Oh how I wish I could be there................

http://www.arnnewsheadlines.com/

Kenny

Rocket wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

sad   Too many work committments to jump on a plane now......still savoring the time spent with special Bonabuds in Chicago and being with my sister, plus front row seats that were to die for....but still makes me Bonablue....but we all know that Joe will have another Big Show somewhere again cause the Bonatrain is at full steam ahead right now and so I dedicate a new savings account today to "Saving for Joe" and I will catch up with all of you at another show at another time at another great venue.means embracesI hope

pattyluvsjoe  wink

You wil be in some good places with me!  i'll even take the lint outta there!  smile
Rocket

Rocket wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

pattyluvsjoe  wink

Rocket

Hi Patty
i will be seeing Joe in a few hours at the meet and greet in Boston. I will have it in my pocket.
Cheers Ron

Kenny wrote:

The secret is out. The special guest is my favourite singer and the person I have seen live most times. Oh how I wish I could be there................

Kenny

Oh man, Joe must be well chuffed !  Thanks for the heads-up.

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Cool! And they used one of my older photos of Joe!  cool

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

sad   Too many work committments to jump on a plane now......still savoring the time spent with special Bonabuds in Chicago and being with my sister, plus front row seats that were to die for....but still makes me Bonablue....but we all know that Joe will have another Big Show somewhere again cause the Bonatrain is at full steam ahead right now and so I dedicate a new savings account today to "Saving for Joe" and I will catch up with all of you at another show at another time at another great venue.

pattyluvsjoe  wink

Patty, your at every show, world wide!

Lordy,Lordy won't that be stellar!  I was fortunate enough to see Paul with Queen, BUT with Joe Bonamassa!!!!   SO HAPPY FOR YOU JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
                                 SO VERY UBER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket & Ron, Thanks so much!!!
And Rhonda, so cool, so very cool...ya know I love ya ♥

pattyluvs  cool

P.S.  I'm doing cartwheels for Joe.....WOW Joe Bonamassa WOW!!!!!!   big_smile

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Renee and I are gonna miss you Patty, and Rhonda, too - and everyone else that can't make it. It's a beautiful day here in NYC. We're about to visit the 9/11 Memorial. Need another shot of coffee first.

90 (edited by SgtB 2011-11-03 14:50:57)

Heartbreaker, Walk In My Shadows, Mr. Big????

Gibson Collectors Choice #6
Joe Bonamassa Custom Shop Goldtop Unaged 1st run
Alvarez Acoustic '95
Gibson Skylark GA5-T '65, Marshall JTM45 Reissue, Fender Princton Reverb '72, Modded Bugera V5, Fender Bandmaster '68, Marshall Silver Jubilee 2558