Re: Beacon Theater NYC

I will be there Sat night. Bringing 3 friends, all of whom are new to JB. Should be amazing. Unfortunately I can't make the meet and greet earlier in the day - gotta coach my daugter's soccer team. (Duty calls...)

I'm really looking forward to the Beacon show and seeing many of you that I have met at other JB shows.  Me and Brian, my BF I met on JBXP earlier this year who is from England and now in the US, are going to the Saturday show.  It will be his first solo JB show!  big_smile

I'm sure we'll see many of you around before the show or at the M&G that Sat.  Glad to see many familiar BonaBuddies will be there.

Glad your coming back up to NY Rocket. Will be good to see ya again  smile

p.s. We're supposed to get snow flurries in the NYC/NJ metro area this Sat already so prob will be chilly enough to dress a bit warm for that weekend of the shows.

9 more days to go, 8 for those going to Fri show woohooo!

-Glo

Joe makes me feel his music & soul with his performances. He will be a legend!

It is snowing upstate right now...

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:

We had a quarter inch last night that's gone now. Lot's of accidents this morning due to black ice. Everyone coming to NY please drive carefully!!! Bridges ice up long before the roads. As always....

Stay Safe Y'all!!!!

There will be three special guests for the Beacon shows. I think we all know one is going to be Beth Hart. Any guesses on the other two?

Filming will be the same company that filmed the RAH show. 15 cameras according to Warren.

Sandi Thom

Rocket wrote:

Even more so today. We're supposed to get up to a foot of snow in some areas of the Northeast by morning.  hmm

Spider wrote:
Rocket wrote:

Even more so today. We're supposed to get up to a foot of snow in some areas of the Northeast by morning.  hmm

<dislike>

I could've guessed that snow would be in our future as soon as I committed to this trip. Par for the course.....

Gonna be fun anyhow.

Less than a week to go.....

tongue  cool  lol

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

pcornell wrote:
Spider wrote:
Rocket wrote:

<dislike>

I could've guessed that snow would be in our future as soon as I committed to this trip. Par for the course.....

Gonna be fun anyhow.

Less than a week to go.....

tongue  cool  lol

No worries. It'll be in the 50's next weekend and all this will be gone. If we had to get a snowstorm I guess it's better that it happened now and not next weekend. Right now airports in the NYC area are either closed or have 6+ hour delays!!

have been unsuccessful at enlisting a virgin to be Bonabaptized, so I have an extra ticket at the Beacon Theatre to see Joe on Saturday night, Nov 05. Seats are good

Orchestra 2 Right Center Row X seat 2

$100 which is cost and Ticketmaster fees

thanks
tica

Oh, and I might also be interested in a ticket to the Friday night show if anyone has an extra

Spider wrote:

Sandi Thom

Nope!  That would qualify as "A Very, Very Special Guest"!!!  big_smile
Lee said "special"...three special guests...onstage...with Joe... nuff said.

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

2 more days...and... it's.... SHOWTIME!

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Are you ready?!!?? I look forward to seeing my old friends and making new ones. We'll certainly miss those that can't make it.

Weather should be sunny and clear with highs in the upper 50's during the day, low 40's over night. Safe travels please.

Ready as anbody can be!
Ain't no need to be no wallflower, cuz now we're livin' on blues power.

Rock The Blues Away O'er Yonder & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

Can't wait for Saturday!!!!!!!  Then driving down for the Baltimore show on the 11th.  Thought about trying to go to this Friday nights show at the Beacon for the triple play but I don't think I can get there by 8pm and I don't want to spend another $200 and miss parts of the show.  I'm sure I'll hate myself later.

If you look up to the heavens just before the start of every Joe Bonamasaa concert you can see Stevie, Jimi, Muddy, Gary and others leaning over God’s railing jockeying for the best view. 
And if you listen, you can hear Stevie say  “ SHHhhhh,  The kids about to start playing.”

First show in 48

Since we're counting, my flight leaves in 60 hours.
Can't wait to catch up with everyone I've already met and meet everyone I haven't!!
See y'all Saturday!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"