1 (edited by andersonhall 2007-03-19 05:40:29)

Topic: NEW BLUES SONG

Hey guys, thanks to all of you who checked out our music on myspace from our last post.  We just posted one of our original blues songs "prowl" on myspace. it was recorded live at the voodoo lounge here in so cal.  please stop by the myspace and check it out.  let us know what you think...check out the solo at the end.  remember we are just a bunch of 20 somethings having fun playin music...go easy on us:)  we are opening for joe on may 20th in san juan capistrano at the coach house...we hope to see you there

www.myspace.com/andersonhall

www.youtube.com/andersonhall

Re: NEW BLUES SONG

LOVE your new blues song - ooohhhhhhhh la la....I'm On The Prowl....even the title is good!  Best of luck to your band and have a blast at the Coach!

andersonhall wrote:

Hey guys, thanks to all of you who checked out our music on myspace from our last post.  We just posted one of our original blues songs "prowl" on myspace. it was recorded live at the voodoo lounge here in so cal.  please stop by the myspace and check it out.  let us know what you think...check out the solo at the end.  remember we are just a bunch of 20 somethings having fun playin music...go easy on us:)  we are opening for joe on may 20th in san juan capistrano at the coach house...we hope to see you there

www.myspace.com/andersonhall

www.youtube.com/andersonhall

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

thanks for listening angela!

GREAT STUFF!

I just added you as a "Friend" to my MySpace page. Thanks for sharing!

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner