1 (edited by cathysiler 2007-03-15 09:20:16)

Topic: Forum Guitar One

It would be great if some of you players would post comments re the last issue w/Joe on the Guitar World Forum under current issue, scroll down to Guitar one. We want to keep "our" boy's name in the conversation! Thanks                                                                      http://www.guitarworld.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=54  Sorry, I don't know how to make this a click and go! Editing 3/15 and Bless You Jeff ! You didn't just post, you posted BIG!!!

Re: Forum Guitar One

Got a link to the site Cathy?

cathysiler wrote:

It would be great if some of you players would post comments re the last issue w/Joe on the Guitar World Forum under current issue, scroll down to Guitar one. We want to keep "our" boy's name in the conversation! Thanks

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

I'm on it!
    Also, the other day I put in a request for a transcription from JB's catalog.

A new guitar magazine called "Guitar Edge" had a transcription of "Never Make Your Move Too Soon", last month.

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner

Just checked out the forum and the Editor of G1 posted under Joe's name that he is featured in the current issue AND that he is the Best blues/rock guitarist out there! Don't it make you proud!!!!!

well put him on the cover then!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

You all made a difference. I track the hits Joe gets on the forum and usually it's about 12/day. Since yesterday it's up to over 30!! Good work!!!!!

7 (edited by gsj 2007-03-16 21:01:55)

Oh, come on.........it's a 12-bar with a slight twist. You don't need a transcription for this.........put in some work and learn with your ears ( smile I've been telling people this for far too long).

Budda wrote:

I'm on it!
    Also, the other day I put in a request for a transcription from JB's catalog.

A new guitar magazine called "Guitar Edge" had a transcription of "Never Make Your Move Too Soon", last month.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young