Topic: Facebook and JB

Hi all  who know me in person or from Facebook and also JB fan s
yesterday i have clean up my Facebook page and deleted some of you from my Facebook JB friends .
im verry sorry about that, but i see no sens in having 1000 of friends  on my privat site so i hope you all are not mad with me
Greets... still JB fan .....
Geko ;)

Re: Facebook and JB

Thank you !!! ...

No worries George.   big_smile   I keep it simple, too.

MuchLove
BJJ FDOL

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hey no problem. Actually to solve that problem, I have a private facebook and a public one. The public one is linked below. To befriend me on the other one you have to actually know me. smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Hey we understand we are doing the same.

when i am honest.......... i dont know what im doing ....and i dont know if its right ? but i know that no buddy  all of you have asked me why i feel this way ..... thats why i think i have choose the right way ...i hope .....facebook is a nice option  but it needs to be Friends , and thats a thing i cant find in most of you ........ but there are some of you  i like to try get frinds again  lets see what the  future brings up ?

thanks for all who understud allready smile

Geko