Topic: Nice interview with Joe

They mention the new album, the new tour and the Supergroup show on VH-1:
http://www.chicoer.com/buzz/ci_3860158

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Re: Nice interview with Joe

Nice interview. Thanks Bill.  Joe is still evolving...

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

"On Sunday, Bonamassa appeared on the premier episode of VH1's latest reality show 'Supergroup' as Ted Nugent's special guest"

What?  I watched this and didnt see him at all

Bill S, great interview.  I really like hearing Joe being interviewed like this in that he puts everything into perspective.  His vocals is certainly showcased in the new CD, "You and Me" which really comes across as such.  Very interesting the latitude he gave Shirley as the producer.  Reminds me of how he trusted Tom Dowd on his first CD and we can see the result from that. 

On a side note, the more I listen to "You and Me" the more I am impress with Jason Bonham.  What a powerful, soulful, rock drummer he is!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Ballgame wrote:

"On Sunday, Bonamassa appeared on the premier episode of VH1's latest reality show 'Supergroup' as Ted Nugent's special guest"

What?  I watched this and didnt see him at all

yeah, I noticed that and assumed that was in anticipation of that happening or something?
I haven't checked yet, but is this "Supergroup" show on every Sunday until they're done?

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Great interview.

Supergroup will likely be airing ep. 2 a few more times this week. Joe has a very brief appearance at the end, but it was a bright shining moment in an otherwise frustration-filled episode.

As things build toward the U.S. release date, expect to see more reviews and interviews. I, for one, am very happy we're drawing ever closer.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez