Topic: Tix @ the Dallas, TX HOB

Presale went on sale this morning at Dallas House of Blues. One thing I noticed is that they  have standing room only tix available(one price). The events billing actually shows 2 different price ranges. I am curious to know if they will be selling reserved seating when the tix go on sale to the general public.  I noticed alot of complaints on the forum concerning the way HOB does there ticketing at other locations.  This location won't even be opened until May so I have no clue how the seating/standing here will be.

just 'cus half my friends are imaginary doesn't mean I'm less popular

Re: Tix @ the Dallas, TX HOB

Hey Brad,

I can only share with you our experience at the HOB in Clevelend...They sold three levels of tickets...

1. Reserved seating in the balcony.
2. Reserved seating on the floor in front of the stage.
3. General admission standing behind the seats on the floor.

Based on my experience, I would strongly suggest that you fork out the extra bucks for the reserved seating. I'm used to seeing Joe up close and personal and like the feeling that I am amongst a bunch of Joe fans who will appreceiate and listen to his music. I found that the sound was bad in the general admission section (I heard that it was great in the reserved sections) and I was standing with a bunch of riff raff that could care less who was performing that night. It was very loud and hard to hear Joe amongst all the chatter. I think that the HOB is a great venue for Joe, but get some good seats. Enjoy!.

The Other Joe B.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good

but remember, this is in the cambridge room, not the hob music hall....this is probably a standing room only show

I got the email reminder for the show from HOB and it stating "an intimate evening with Joe Bonamassa in the Cambridge Room".  I've requested info from hob on this room since there is no mention on the website. Sounds small to me which is why I guess he might be playing 2 nights. Anyway, got my tix and am so ready for some JB blues!

just 'cus half my friends are imaginary doesn't mean I'm less popular