Re: No Hockey Fans This Post Season???

Bill S wrote:
Buzzy wrote:

Hmmm .. 1-0 Rangers all rede ..
I'm sensing a win tonight Rocket .. theyre on a mission.

I feel sorry for my Dad (Bruin fan) .. Mom's a Pen's fan and if he's within elbow shot and things dont go her way .. ouch! lol

Game starts soon Bill .. nervous? .. lol cool

Nice start, but the nerves are going a bit now.
Minnesota has a good team...I believe in the Hawks though and hope they can wrap it up tonight!

Never a doubt wink

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

470 (edited by airportdon 2014-05-14 08:56:14)

Pens lost again...(3 in a row-rather strange indeed)
Alot of firing will probably be going on in that company soon.,I'm surprised the Consol Center is still standing after last night.....
as I get older I don't get upset anymore...just sit back & laugh it off...music is more important than sports anyway!

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

I am seeing Patrick Kane backhanders in my Sleep!
Too bad the Bruins didn't show up for games 6 or 7.
Pens and Bruins will be making moves. Marchand Krejci and a draft pick for Malkin?
Washington should probably think about moving Ovechkin, I think the Rangers could handle his salary. He just has to realize the Ice area is 200 feet long and there are 4 other guys out there with him.
NBC every game every night? I tried, but west coast games nearly killed me!
If you've been watching, which commercial are you the most sick of? Frog...Fraud...

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

thestepchild wrote:

I am seeing Patrick Kane backhanders in my Sleep!
Too bad the Bruins didn't show up for games 6 or 7.
Pens and Bruins will be making moves. Marchand Krejci and a draft pick for Malkin?
Washington should probably think about moving Ovechkin, I think the Rangers could handle his salary. He just has to realize the Ice area is 200 feet long and there are 4 other guys out there with him.
NBC every game every night? I tried, but west coast games nearly killed me!
If you've been watching, which commercial are you the most sick of? Frog...Fraud...

I wouldn't take Ovechkin if you gave him away for nothing. Wasn't he a minus 38 or something like that? Tough to do when you score 50 plus goals.

In hotel at Hampton Beach, was a little upset that I was missing a game 7 Ducks Kings...but I guess I didn't miss a "game." Kings Hawks..  Canadiens Rangers, should bea good one. NHL will be big winner if Kings don't make it to the finals. Rangers or Canadiens against Hawks should do decent ratings...for hockey.

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

Bill S wrote:

Never a doubt wink

C'mon now Bill .. lol

I watched every minute .. Wild deserved a game 7 .. lol

Crawford put on an amazing display (as a former goaltender myself .. I was blown away by his performance) .. then again, the Wild were as well .. literally .. lol

Good luck down the stretch cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Buzzy wrote:
Bill S wrote:

Never a doubt wink

C'mon now Bill .. lol

I watched every minute .. Wild deserved a game 7 .. lol

Crawford put on an amazing display (as a former goaltender myself .. I was blown away by his performance) .. then again, the Wild were as well .. literally .. lol

Good luck down the stretch cool

I've watched enough hockey to know there is no "deserved", only wins and losses.
I've seen the Hawks outshoot other teams by enormous margins (20 shots) and lose.
Crawford has pulled their a**es out of the fire a number of times in these playoffs, but that's a dangerous thing to depend on all the time. Still waiting for the Hawks "A" game...hope it shows up soon.

It is sunny and about 70° out...yard work or hockey game? Ummm...I can do 17 minutes of work between periods. Watching LA I find myself watching Jonathan Quick the whole time the puck is around his net. It's amazing he can make some of the saves he does being on his knees that much. Go Whalers!

Carey Price done for rest of series??  Canadiens going to go to their AHL backup..that's the rumor so far. Hey you never know..we've seen these back up goalies go on a run and teams play a shut down game in front of them.

Yeah, he's done for this series anyway. Tough darts for the Habs.

479 (edited by Rocket 2014-05-19 21:14:28)

What's the deep detail of Price's injury(ies)?  I was thinking they were getting to him fairly (scarily for them) well...a tragic collision that cannot be flagged against anything except attitide(s) swelling up to it.  That's hockey.

Booing on Montreal's home ice for non-penalties amd actual penalties???  Could it be???  Candidaians yikes lol home ice refereeing "edge" (cough cough) in the playoffs getting whistled away to the past?  I better notate the date...
tongue

Got to feel for Tokarski...NAAAHHHH! wink What better school to evaluate education?! cool Seriously, Good Luck to him. big_smile

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I'm surprised they actually said "knee", rather than the nebulous "lower body injury".
I haven't seen any specific details, although in hockey speak "knee" is ultra specific.

Bill S wrote:

I'm surprised they actually said "knee", rather than the nebulous "lower body injury".
I haven't seen any specific details, although in hockey speak "knee" is ultra specific.

They are only cryptic if someone is coming back.

Im in good shape no matter what. Ive got Rangers at 18/1 and Montreal at 20/1 for the Cup. Huge overlays for right before the playoffs started. Cover them with a hedge bet on whoever they face and it was a good playoffs betting wise.

That said. GO RANGERS!

Bill S wrote:

Still waiting for the Hawks "A" game...hope it shows up soon.

Bill! .. what's goin on Brother!  tongue

I leave for a lil vacation and it all goes to crap .. lol
I think it's time someone pulled a rabbit outta the hat eh

Lets hope for a quick turn around my friend

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Buzzy wrote:
Bill S wrote:

Still waiting for the Hawks "A" game...hope it shows up soon.

Bill! .. what's goin on Brother!  tongue

I leave for a lil vacation and it all goes to crap .. lol
I think it's time someone pulled a rabbit outta the hat eh

Lets hope for a quick turn around my friend

Cheers!  cool

Show up or show OFF the air time for the Black Hawks.   Rangers and Crabs series gone stupid with NY (dumb) penalties and Montreal (dumb) auditioning Broadway.  A New York-Chicago Stanley Cup final, my 2 favs head on and the prospect of not being disappointed by either outcome seems to be be fading... mad

Old school fan here...gotta drop the sticks, gloves, helmets and heat up the icy threats sometimes to win the punch bowl...

UNpunched tickets as of this minute for everyone,  Keep the Hopes & A Dose of Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Staying alive.... barely.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

How 'bout dem Rangers!!

almico wrote:

How 'bout dem Rangers!!

AWESOME!! I might have had a stroke 1/2 way through the 3rd period. Being a Ranger fan is an emotional roller coaster.

C'mon 'hawks!!