Topic: Joe´s cabinets and speakers

Hi all, first post here, nice to meet you!
I´ve been reading the forum for a while, but i can´t see anyone asking for which cabinets/speakers does Joe use live, i´m specially interested on the speakers and if the cabs are open or closed back.
Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, Joe, your tone on the Rockpalast DVD is to die for...

Re: Joe´s cabinets and speakers

Welcome to the forum!  Joe used to use Budda cabinets with, i'm pretty sure, stock speakers... all of his cabs are split to run in stereo so each head goes to 2 of the speakers... now Joe uses some sort of custom cabs (I can't remember the name off the top of my head) and I'm actually not sure what speakers he uses now...

Hope this helps, I'm sure others have more information about this too...

Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Re: Joe´s cabinets and speakers

I think he's using Alessandro cabs, with EV12L speakers. Also, a FUCHS ODS, and the Marshalls.

He may have some Two Rock cabs, too.

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner