1 (edited by Michael 2007-02-23 03:09:19)

Topic: BRUSSELS SHOW

This is probably a first time,,,,,,,,,, michael and annelies reporting from belgium.We met up with Marrianne and friend at the Ab club here in brussels. A quick report annelies typing michael dictating
You guys were right the BAND are so tight we only give you the setlist cause we are so tired and bit drunk.
setlist,,,,,,,, michael typing and annelies dictating

1 just got paid
2 walk in my shadows
3 so many roads
4 mountain time
5 bridge to better days
6 a new day:::::::::::::
7 spoon
8 miss you hate you
9 woke up dreaming
10 django
11 had to cry today
12::::::::::::: into starship trooper
encore
13 asking around for you

the sound in venue was excellent and joe mark and bogie enjoyed the first date here in europe
more reports to follow.
Met the guys talking a bit and taking fotos ,,,,,,, annelies felt like a teenager again ,,,, ha ha

ANNELIES AND MICHAEL SIGNING OFF

michael is off to germany tomorrow hannover and berlin

club was a 700 sell out and also joe did not play in iceland for those who follow his tour itinery

LATERS

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Re: BRUSSELS SHOW

Nice one Michael and Annelies.  Looking forward to hearing more later but sounds as if a good time was had by all.

Michael - looking forward to more reports from 'our correspondent in Germany'!

Only 5 more weeks ..........

Hallo Michael and Annelies,
Good report, I hope tonight will be the same, sold out too.

Maybe we see each other tonight at the Bluesgarage, I wear my old black Joe t-shirt and have glasses.

I will be there at 18.00 to pick up the tickets.

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi guys,
Really loved the show.
Had a great spot right in front of the stage and Joe was playing the half of his solo's in front of me.
Really had a great time, I really regret that I didn't take my photocamera with me, could have taken some nice photo's.
Like Michael and Annelies already wrote before, we met the guys after the show. Got their
signatures (a silver one from Joe, because I had a black pen and the picture i wanted signed by him was black also, but he got a silver pen out of the bus)and we made some photo's with our telephone camera.
Thank you guys for the great show and that you took some time for us, we really appreciated it.Hope to see you again in Holland !! Annelies and Michael it was great meeting you,hope we will see each other again sometime and have lots of fun in Germany Michael!
p.s. How did the video worked out?

Thanks sooo much for the show review guys.  Sounds like it was a fantastic show and that you all had a really great time.  Please keep the reviews coming!  Definitely want to know all about this leg of Joe, Mark and Bogie's tour in the U.K.  Barbara

Back home after the Brussels gig which was a very nice experience.
Hearing Joe ,Mark and Bogie as always playing music that treats your ears, with notes so round without any edges hitting your soul sharp.Thats what happened lastnight. A solid Band on stage with a virtuose on guitar i can be lyrical about it .
Meeting forum members Marianne+ friend Bas and Michael made it even more special.Peter Jansen wasn't found even after many textmessages hope you had a great night too.But we all meet again as Joe said he plays Paradiso [Amsterdam]in october.

Hi,
I got my pictures and litlle movies uploaded on my website.
Also made a new topic  in Cool pictures smile wink

8 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2007-03-31 14:42:51)

Marianne,  I just found your little gem on YouTube with Joe doing Walk In My Shawdows........thank you for getting Joe marching ....it is one of my most favorite things in the world to see Joe do......it tickles my heart.......pattyluvsjoe  wink

...and the beautiful, soulful "Miss You, Hate You"...............what joy to listen to on a rainy spring day here in Iowa.............and a little blue flower has sprung up in my yard, delicate and frail.....perfect for "Mountain Time"..........many thanks Marianne for this  Saturday afternoon treat........you're cute at the end of the clip, too!    smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184