Topic: Joes demos effect pedals on youtube

Came across this on youtube in case you haven't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QyRHpq4x-M

Nige'

Re: Joes demos effect pedals on youtube

informational, however:

This is directly taken from the instructional dvd and should be removed from youtube.com. You might as well take the money out of his pocket. We should report this to youtube and have it removed.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Oops !!
I had no idea. I thought it might have been a demo off a guitar mag.
Might just go and buy the DVD now if there is more stuff like that on it.

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

informational, however:

This is directly taken from the instructional dvd and should be removed from youtube.com. You might as well take the money out of his pocket.

Well, either that - or it might just generate a few sales, too...but I hear what your saying.

I think as long as the whole DVD isnt up there a little teaser will definitely generate more sales.

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

informational, however:

This is directly taken from the instructional dvd and should be removed from youtube.com. You might as well take the money out of his pocket. We should report this to youtube and have it removed.

Wow give me a break. A short 5 minute clip is in no way hurting the sales of that DVD...   might as well be taking money OUT of his pocket?! If anything, this would boost sales of the DVD. Do not report this DVD or God will strike you down with a lightning bolt

I'm gonna agree that if anything these youtube clips...regardless of where they come from...live shows or dvd...will help Joe B in the long run. Albums are just too hit 'n' miss these days so I always check out people on the net or via Limewire before going out and purchasing....after I checked out Joe on the net I went out and purchased every cd and both dvds. I haven't gotten his instructional DVD yet but I probably will get that eventually. I've been playing 35 years so I consider the albums and live concerts more instuctional anyway...I pretty much know about effects and picking techniques.

ThePartyBoy wrote:
NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

informational, however:

Wow give me a break. A short 5 minute clip is in no way hurting the sales of that DVD...   might as well be taking money OUT of his pocket?! If anything, this would boost sales of the DVD. Do not report this DVD or God will strike you down with a lightning bolt

"why isn't the number "11" pronounced "onety one"???....S. Wright.

Awesome.

Where do I get this DVD?

If this is the case with possibilites and such, people need to know it is from the dvd and should be cited correctly, or at least have the dvd plugged.

Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

informational, however:

I like your style!

11 (edited by Demonsterastratofixation 2007-02-23 15:19:19)

ThePartyBoy wrote:
NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

informational, however:

I don't like your style mister! Ya had better be laughing (not vicariously either) when you cite that God & lightning stuff.......                    : ))

I think it will sell more pedals than DVD's....what say you?

Maybe....good luck finding a Korg G-4 though.

Demonsterastratofixation wrote:

I think it will sell more pedals than DVD's....what say you?

Bizazz....EBAY always seems to have this DVD listed by someone. The other good place to look for anything cd or dvd is Amazon.com

Bizazz wrote:

Awesome.

Where do I get this DVD?

It's just a really great dvd.  Worth every penny. Anyone who plays and listens to Joe would definitely get something out of it.

Yeah agree , Joe just makes it informational about he's set up and his approach . it's all very well put together and a clear and concise production.... (A Must have item for all Bonamassa admirers)

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg