Topic: Poppa Chubby and Coco Montoya! (State Theatre, West Falls Church, VA)

I just noticed this show on the bill in Northern Virginia.  I've been a Coco fan for many years, and I have heard nothing but good things about Poppa Chubby, although he rarely comes to the states.  Anyone seen either of them live?

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

Re: Poppa Chubby and Coco Montoya! (State Theatre, West Falls Church, VA)

Saw Poppa Chubby a few years back at a blues club here in Michigan (Tenny Street Roadhouse).  Although he put on an impressive show, he had some equipment problems that night that sort of put a damper on things....but i definitely would recommend checking him out.

"growing older but staying immature"

http://www.myspace.com/rkomgt

Chris,
I have seen CoCo 3 times at the state he puts on a great show,don't miss the show i know i wont.

tarus52 wrote:

Chris,
I have seen CoCo 3 times at the state he puts on a great show,don't miss the show i know i wont.

Great. I'll see who I can drag along with me.  See ya there!

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

What a great show.  Popa Chubby brought the house down!