Re: Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Les Paul Registry

Hi to you both. It's a thrill to play isn't it. What a purchase, In my opinion worthy of JB's name.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

PSmith1946 wrote:

Hi to you both. It's a thrill to play isn't it. What a purchase, In my opinion worthy of JB's name.

Hiya, ya it's fantastic, to be honest i was disapointed to pack the gear away, cant wait to get in from work tomorrow again   :-) enjoy the guitar and keep rockin

Axes: Joe Bonamassa Epi LP, Gibson 50's Tribute Honeyburst, Epiphone Goldtop LP, Epiphone Black Beauty LP, Westfield 335, Rockinbetter 360, Vintage 50's Goldtop, Gould reverse Firebird and Squire Strat

Crowy79 wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

Hiya, ya it's fantastic, to be honest i was disapointed to pack the gear away, cant wait to get in from work tomorrow again   :-) enjoy the guitar and keep rockin

Yep me too, just been ordered to stop by she who must be obeyed......

Rab263 wrote:
Crowy79 wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

Yep me too, just been ordered to stop by she who must be obeyed......

lol yep i know that feeling, well tomorrow i have the whole afternoon to just play to my hearts content, cant wait. enjoy your weekend and the guitar :-)

Axes: Joe Bonamassa Epi LP, Gibson 50's Tribute Honeyburst, Epiphone Goldtop LP, Epiphone Black Beauty LP, Westfield 335, Rockinbetter 360, Vintage 50's Goldtop, Gould reverse Firebird and Squire Strat

Just to let peolpe know there is a shop in Doncaster called electro music that is showing as having the JB Epi in stock, check out the website for further info

Owner  Northrock

Serial Number 10111508987

No warranty card

Guitar came A1+ but not strung backwards at the tailpiece

UK Co. Durham

S/N 10101514381

No Warranty Card

Kent. UK

Hi all,

S/N : 10111508630

I ordered mine in march 11, received it the 06/07/11.

Flawless. No neck issue.
Sounds and plays great.
No waranty card.

Does anybody know how to check the manufacturing date with the serial number ?

Thanks
cool

Register updated. Please let me know here if you spot any errors.

bonamassafan, have you now got two Epis?

Thanks
Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Just received mine after a long wait. No issues with it. Sounds Great

S No. 10101510187

Owner:  Oneeye59   Cheshire UK

Crowy79 wrote:

Hi Guys i'm new to this forum and have just noticed that some of you over here in the UK are getting your Epiphones, Im just curious what shop you ordered them from as i'm still waiting. Thanks in advance

Andy

Got mine from Dawsons in Manchester. They have just started coming through

Oneeye59 wrote:
Crowy79 wrote:

Hi Guys i'm new to this forum and have just noticed that some of you over here in the UK are getting your Epiphones, Im just curious what shop you ordered them from as i'm still waiting. Thanks in advance

Andy

Hiya mate thanks for that, mine came through just over a week ago from Dawsons warehouse, gotta admit the guitar has no probs and sounds amazing. how are you finding yours?

I agree sounds great and looks good too. Mines been stood in the living room all weekend just so I can look at it. Been playing some slow blues stuff on it and the tone is special. Worth the wait.

Crowy79 wrote:
Oneeye59 wrote:
Crowy79 wrote:

Andy

Hiya mate thanks for that, mine came through just over a week ago from Dawsons warehouse, gotta admit the guitar has no probs and sounds amazing. how are you finding yours?

Hey Wooders,

Just to let you know,you got me down for two epi's, i wish i had. 10111509828 is not mine ?

Cheers matey  smile

Bonamassafan.

bonamassafan wrote:

Hey Wooders,

Just to let you know,you got me down for two epi's, i wish i had. 10111509828 is not mine ?

Cheers matey  smile

Bonamassafan.

Hence my question.

I wonder why Artisan said he's sent you his, then? Very odd.

Artisan, what's the answer?

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Hi Gang,

I just found this so sorry for the delay:

S/N 10111508982

MFG: 1/19/2010

I live in Palmdale CA (I'm sorry too)

I pre ordered it from AMS and the only issue was a cracked volume knob on the bridge volume..plays and sound great

When did AMS finally ship these?  I cancelled my order 5 or 6 months.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Hi All,

S/N 10111508193

MFG: Unknown

I'm in Sacramento CA

It was ordered from American Musical Supply and has been on back order for a while.

I received the guitar and both the original box and the shipping box were beat to hell so, I just knew the head stoke was broken.  I opened it up and it seemed that the case took most of the beating.  The cushion inside the case was thrashed.  For the most part, the guitar is fine, however, it does have some blemishes.  The head stock has a raised paint line going around the neck at the top that is about an inch and a half across. The neck is black and glossy so I cant tell if it's a dent or a crack or if the paint is just messed up.  I'm hoping it's just a paint blemish and not a neck repair.