Re: Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Les Paul Registry

Arrived today beautifully packaged and undamaged apart from the slightest mark on the rear of the neck (no problem) The serial number is 10111508972 . I live in Lancashire UK.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Boy I sure am glad to see ya'll over the other side of the pond getting them in now,enjoy.

YorkieDav, South Yorkshire, UK
S/N 10101513488

Excellent condition but needs a set up due to bad fret buzz. Other than that and a small Mark on the top near the jack, it looks great.

What The Fuzz ?!

76 (edited by bonamassafan 2011-07-02 05:23:12)

bonamassafan Kent UK
Ordered 07/11/2010 received 01/07/2011 Damaged Neck
s/n 10101513942
No warranty card
CRAP!

Hi Guys i'm new to this forum and have just noticed that some of you over here in the UK are getting your Epiphones, Im just curious what shop you ordered them from as i'm still waiting. Thanks in advance

Andy

Axes: Joe Bonamassa Epi LP, Gibson 50's Tribute Honeyburst, Epiphone Goldtop LP, Epiphone Black Beauty LP, Westfield 335, Rockinbetter 360, Vintage 50's Goldtop, Gould reverse Firebird and Squire Strat

Andy, check out the recent pages of The Other Thread.

I ordered mine from GAK in Brighton last September and took delivery in Feb.

Good luck
Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Thanks for that Phil

Just had a look at the other thread, got mine ordered through Dawsons music, glad to see they are getting through and hopefully i should hear something soon.

Axes: Joe Bonamassa Epi LP, Gibson 50's Tribute Honeyburst, Epiphone Goldtop LP, Epiphone Black Beauty LP, Westfield 335, Rockinbetter 360, Vintage 50's Goldtop, Gould reverse Firebird and Squire Strat

Order dec 2010
Received: 25 June 2011
Serial: 10101513939

Located: Hillegom, The Netherlands
No Warranty card

Please check out my Joe Bonamassa Blog at jbonamassa.eu

Just got mine in, no problems at all as far as I can see. Sounds great and plays even better.

Order date : 30/04/11
From DV247 (UK)
Del date : 04/07/11
S/N : 10101514305

Mine arrived Friday (1st July)

S/N 10101510741

DV247

Havn't looked for any faults, however very buzzy, needs a set up, neck relief is zero!

No Warranty card

But Happy

Have Fun and laugh like it's your first time! You never know you might get to like it! big_smile

83 (edited by Artisan 2011-07-05 08:12:20)

Bonamassafan has my Epiphone JBLP now. It is now in the UK and no longer in Georgia USA.

Serial no 10111509365 ... Broken !  crack across lower end of neck - very similar to bonamassafans.  I'm lucky enough to have got a good one from Germany in Feb - this one was going to a mate who's gutted.  Looks like Gibson may have just moved the problem from the headstock to lower neck - can't really print my real feelings on this

Serial no 10101514391
No warranty

Received today. Checked it over, absolutely perfect. Sods law is that guy doing the set up for me has gone on holiday today for two weeks. However, plugged in my tuner - nothing, then hooked it up to my little Vox amp - nothing.  Probably me but will wait for the tech guy to get back.

Kev

86 (edited by Sjmckean 2011-07-06 12:28:45)

JBfan56 wrote:

Serial no 10101514391
No warranty

Received today. Checked it over, absolutely perfect. Sods law is that guy doing the set up for me has gone on holiday today for two weeks. However, plugged in my tuner - nothing, then hooked it up to my little Vox amp - nothing.  Probably me but will wait for the tech guy to get back.

Kev

What do you mean"nothing"?  No sound?  If it does it on both pickups, I'd bet you have a loose or broken wire on the input jack.  Or its the cable.  Easy fix.

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio Gold Top, 2010 Epi Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Gold Top, 2010 Epi Les Paul Standard '57 Gold Top, 2010 Epi Les Paul Standard Honey Burst (autographed by Joe Bonamassa), 2006 Epi Les Paul Classic Quilt top, 2004 Eric Clapton Strat, 1989 First wife

Sjmckean wrote:
JBfan56 wrote:

Serial no 10101514391
No warranty

Kev

What do you mean"nothing"?  No sound?  If it does it on both pickups, I'd bet you have a loose or broken wire on the input jack.  Or its the cable.  Easy fix.

No sound through amp, nothing registering on tuner, tried a couple of cables. I suspect it is probably a broken wire, but as it's in such good condition I'm going to hang on as the guy I'm taking it to will sort it in seconds. I've waited so long for this so a couple more weeks doesn't seem such a wait. Thanks for your response.

Wonder about the ground ??

hi folks

New Epi Bonamassa in today, needs a set up and some Lemon Oil, couple of very minor scuffs but that apart all fine

Serial Number 10111507817 now lives in Scotland in the UK......

Hi Guys

Guitar received yesterday in mint condition, apart from one of the volume controls fell off, but easily sorted, and a bit of fret buzz.

Serial number: 10111509376
Home: Sheffield UK