Re: Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Les Paul Registry

Hi there

Just got mine today, greatful!

Owner: CHB
S/N: 11091508116
Quality Issues: None
MFG Date: Not Available

Guitars:
2010 Fender Custom Shop Eric Clapton Stratocaster Ltd. Edition, 2010 Fender Stratocaster Classic Player 50s, 1998 Fender Stratocaster Standard, 2011 Fender Telecaster Blacktop,2011 Squier Stratocaster Classic Vibe 60s, 2010 Squier Stratocaster Deluxe, 1995 Epiphone Les Paul Standard, 2012 Epiphone Les Paul Joe Bonamassa Signature Ltd. Edition, 2009 PRS SE Paul Allender...

Owner: CountryBlues33
Place: Prince Edward Island, Canada
Mfg Date: Unknown
Impression: Top Quality Axe!

chb wrote:

Hi there

Just got mine today, greatful!

Owner: CHB
S/N: 11091508116

CountryBlues33 wrote:

Owner: CountryBlues33
Place: Prince Edward Island, Canada
Mfg Date: Unknown
Impression: Top Quality Axe!

Welcome to you both!  Thanks for joining the website and the registry.  If you get a chance, be sure and pop in to the Introductions forum and tell us a bit about yourselves...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Serial #: 11071508179
Condition: Hair line scratch at bottom strap button on back.
One of first 1K, with certificate. Other than scratch, is perfect!

Epi Bonamassa (2), Epi SG400 Pro in Pelham Blue, Epi 96 Les Paul Faded Cherry Plus Top
Squire Strat w/Factory Floyd Rose Lic
Ovation Ultra 1528D
MIM 98 Jazz, Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Natural Big Block, Epi EB-0

185 (edited by Prestoweb 2012-09-26 00:02:51)

Just came home with a new JB Epiphone Les Paul.  Sweet!! 
Traded in an Epi Les Paul Std bought at a tag sale, and needed new electronics and used a $100 off coupon. I was finally able to afford a beautiful new guitar.  Awesome!!
Came with beautiful brown case w/pink interior, Warrenty card, signed Cert of Authenticity.
Sweet deal..

Bought at Guitar Center in Manchester, Ct
Serial number 12041510566

It's new home will be Holyoke, MA.
Don't worry about this one, it will be pampered just like all my other babies. smile

Great guitar Joe!  Can't wait to see you in Springfield Ma in November!!
Any chance of getting this baby autographed?

(added an hour later after total inspection..)

PS... I noticed it was missing a screw for the tuning gears was missing, and i don't know if it's the late hour (12:59am for me right now) but it seems pretty hard to tune.  No blemishes/dings/scuffs...  Must check intonation in the morning.... after coffee of course!

Just got mine. Used but like brand new condition.

S/N 11081510801
Home will be in OK for now.

Looking forward to the show in Tulsa, and maybe Dallas a few nights before.
Would love the chance to meet Joe and have it signed.

Hi Guys, I just received mine.

But I ain't sure if this is an authentic one.

I mean yes, it has all the things the epiphone website advertises.
The Lifton Style Hard Case, Stickers, Joe's Pics, Certificate of Authenticity, Straplocks, Epi manual and stickers.

But I don't trust things that came from China.

I bought mine at Parsons Music Hong Kong.

Owner: perezchristian65
S/N: 11091509007

Can anyone please verify the serial of my Joe LP? Replies would be gladly appreciated! big_smile

-= Onzs Stringz Custom Pedal =-

My Rig: Boss TU-3, Dunlop Cry Baby, Onzs Stringz Pedals Harsh Mellow (Vintage Marshall Dist + TS808 + TS9), EHX Muff Overdrive, Mooer Ana Echo, EHX Small Clone Chorus, Behringer Reverb Machine, Boss CS3, Boss Digital Reverb

I found this one on CraigsList. It was repaired and is currently for sale :  #10101507563

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/msg/3260285109.html

Prestoweb wrote:

Just came home with a new JB Epiphone Les Paul.  Sweet!! 
Traded in an Epi Les Paul Std bought at a tag sale, and needed new electronics and used a $100 off coupon. I was finally able to afford a beautiful new guitar.  Awesome!!
Came with beautiful brown case w/pink interior, Warrenty card, signed Cert of Authenticity.
Sweet deal..

Bought at Guitar Center in Manchester, Ct
Serial number 12041510566

It's new home will be Holyoke, MA.
Don't worry about this one, it will be pampered just like all my other babies. smile

Great guitar Joe!  Can't wait to see you in Springfield Ma in November!!
Any chance of getting this baby autographed?

(added an hour later after total inspection..)

PS... I noticed it was missing a screw for the tuning gears was missing, and i don't know if it's the late hour (12:59am for me right now) but it seems pretty hard to tune.  No blemishes/dings/scuffs...  Must check intonation in the morning.... after coffee of course!

I brought the guitar back to Guitar Center in Manchester CT and they replaced the missing screw, and did a full setup and fixed the intonation issues.  This baby plays great!!!  smile

Congrats on your purchase......The guitar does rock out with the pickups ...:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

191 (edited by War7660 2012-10-17 18:53:53)

Owner: Gaz
S/N: 11081511080
Quality Issues: None with this awesome guitar. Quite a few with my playing. Haha.
MFG Date: Not Available (Aug 2011 by serial number).

Picked mine up yesterday in Sydney, Australia. Absolutely love it. No warranty card (bought from authorised dealer, so not too worried about it).
Didn't have the case everyone else has mentioned with the pink interior. Did get a very nice black hard-case with grey interior. Seems pretty good quality. Overall, very happy chappy. For any Aussies reading this, this guitar is going straight to the pool room.

Thanks guys.

Congrats!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Yeah, congrats Gaz wink
Any pics yet? ...please??

Pool room? Made to be played!
(And Gaz, put them gates round the back)

Owner: Rioi
S/N: 10111507810

Owner:Spiral962
New Home:TN
Quality Issues:Frets were rough as a corn cob.Had to sand and polish.
Serial #:12021508544

...please note! ...  "#    10101510741    Pete The Cabby" is now in the careful hands of Mr Tim Harris,Norfolk,Uk! ...thanks!

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Just got mine today!!

Owner: mditurno
S/N: 12021509175

Will be doing my own set up tomorrow with new strings but I plugged it in, tuned it up, and it started screaming!  :-)

You have not experienced what a truly emotion filled solo is until you have seen Joe play Sloe Gin in person.

Greetings: I just picked up my JB Epiphone Les Paul today. Overall, it feels and sounds good, quite a big neck. An excellent value when you consider all the features this instrument has. I am looking forward to playing it live in the near future. Thanks to Epiphone and Joe Bonamassa.

Regards