Topic: Got my JB Tix for Atlanta

So I bought my tickets for the Atlanta show next month....

Just wondering the best way to try to meet Joe before or after the show, and get a pic w/him?

I met Warren Haynes when he came off of his bus before a Mule show........

Re: Got my JB Tix for Atlanta

Joe, usually makes himself available after the show at the merchandise table.  He is very gracious in signing stuff and taking pictures.  Should be a great show!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

isnt he gonna be in Decatur? or however you spell it. i was gonna go to that show but im 13 and its a 21 and over show. that sucks. is he gonna be in atlanta too?

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan

Decatur is a suberb of Atlanta, it's inside I-285.  That is the only place he is playing at in the South for now.  By the way it is an eighteen and over show.

oh..haha i knew that...yeah. well i wish i could go to that show. Gosh why does it have to be 18 and over. man. oh well, Joe will be back soon i hope.
thanks for the info.

-Jimmie Vaughan

Maybe you can get your dad to call and get an exception.  I have done that for my son and daughter before and it was no problem at some clubs here in Charlotte.

Should be a great show indeed!!!   We need our live bonafix for sure...

Yeah I'll try that! thanks. Jane told me that I could try to get on the guest list and that might help. I'll try both things. I really wanna go!

-Jimmie Vaughan