Re: Crossroads Part Duex?

Ok, now i'm p@#sed off!!!!Logged into ticketmaster at 10am, put in my password from the ec fanclub and tickets were sold out!! Noted people on clapton's site posted they had tickets at 9:30am!! AND there are already tickets for sale from scalpers!!!!! EC site does say it's investigating, but we'll see!!! I'm a taurus, it takes alot to get me angry, but once you do LOOK-OUT!!!!!!

cathysiler wrote:

Ok, now i'm p@#sed off!!!!Logged into ticketmaster at 10am, put in my password from the ec fanclub and tickets were sold out!! Noted people on clapton's site posted they had tickets at 9:30am!! AND there are already tickets for sale from scalpers!!!!! EC site does say it's investigating, but we'll see!!! I'm a taurus, it takes alot to get me angry, but once you do LOOK-OUT!!!!!!

Yeah Cathy, I had the same problem too. Something smells a foul!  It was a big mistake having the same pre-sale password as everybody else.

Music is good for the Soul...

I didn't get tickets either.  I heard fan club members e-mailed their friends and passed around the password.  I will say the system did work for a regular Clapton concert, everyone got their own password code, I believe, and I got very decent seats, not front row...they still go to the agencies at 3x's the face value.  It's unclear how many fan club tickets were set aside, but people were trying to buy them from all around the world, so the demand was very high! If I hear of any extra tickets, I'll keep you guys in mind.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I got 2 tickets. I went right away for the general admission, even tough I knew that it may mean a long day of standing. fighting the crowd, etc.  For some reason (maybe just for tracking purposes) I have a section, row, and seat assignment. I just read over on EC Access that there were only 1000 seats set aside for fan club members. I suspect that's probably pretty accurate based on the few people that actually report success in getting tickets.
It is a very small stadium as well. I checked their website and they list a capacity of only 28,000 for concerts. http://www.toyotapark.com/about/faq.asp
Good luck to the rest of you trying to get tickets.

The other EC pre-sales worked great before, this was different though. I haven't given up hope as yet!

I heard from the EC Access people but it seemed their main point was that  I agreed to the "contract" when I joined and can't get a refund which I wasn't even asking for!!!What I wanted to know is how did people get tickets prior to the 9 am cst stated start time?. On the Clapton forum people had tickets before the stated time for sales to start! They breached their contract as far as that goes. Like to say I'm getting over it but I'm not.  Like my Mom always said, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink..but..you can drown the SOB!!!" Where's my Xanax.............

Some people i know in Va got tickets most of them were general admission,but one person got a seat in section 134 close to the stage

From the EC Access website:
03/29/07 / Pre-Sale Update
Hey we want to say that we had a record pre-sale happen this morning! We sold out of all the fan club tickets in 8 minutes! Congratulations to all of you that got lucky enough to get 2 of the 1,000 tickets ALLOTED TO US BY THE PROMOTER. If you didn't get tickets have no fear the public pre-sale will begin this Saturday the 31st @ 10 a.m. The venue is selling 28,000 tickets so there is a chance for everybody to attend. Good luck, have fun and we will see you there! Posted by EC Access

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but when i went on site today it said i was banned from the forum,but it allows me to answer post but not start new post what gives??

tarus-I guess you just were Born Under A Bad Sign... kidding.  I think there may be something problematic since another very nice Joe fan reported some glich with being banned, but still able to post.

tarus52 wrote:

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but when i went on site today it said i was banned from the forum,but it allows me to answer post but not start new post what gives??

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

29 (edited by Deezer 2007-03-29 19:53:38)

The truth is....no one likes you tarus. lol

Joking only.

I'm really hoping that Joe and Kenny get invited to this year's. I know Kenny was invited to the last one, but declined because he was working on The Place You're In.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

i wish there was more jamming on the dvd that happenned last year

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

I'm just hoping its a 4 or more DVD set, I don't care how much it costs, I just wwant to hear/watch more than one song per artist.

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

Jess wrote:

I'm just hoping its a 4 or more DVD set, I don't care how much it costs, I just wwant to hear/watch more than one song per artist.

I agree....

OK! Got my tickets this morning so no more stress! There was an error originally that stated reserved seats were 1000$!!!! But at check-out they were only 90$. That caused ALOT of confusion! Maybe I'm getting too old for this schitt!!!!!

cathysiler wrote:

OK! Got my tickets this morning so no more stress! There was an error originally that stated reserved seats were 1000$!!!! But at check-out they were only 90$. That caused ALOT of confusion! Maybe I'm getting too old for this schitt!!!!!

I saw that Cathy, and really confused me to point of not being able to get tickets.  Missed out again... enjoy Cathy....

Dave, sorry you didn't get tickets. There are many at Ticketsnow ( Ticket Snow Job would be more appropriate!!) But they sart at 215$ for a single. I wanted to go so badly I may have considered if Joe was going to be there, not sure. Scalping irkes me!! If I hear of any from another source, I'll let you know.

cathysiler wrote:

Dave, sorry you didn't get tickets. There are many at Ticketsnow ( Ticket Snow Job would be more appropriate!!) But they sart at 215$ for a single. I wanted to go so badly I may have considered if Joe was going to be there, not sure. Scalping irkes me!! If I hear of any from another source, I'll let you know.

Thanks Cathy, I definately don't want to fund a scaplers retirement.  I had some seats a section 125 but I was hoping to get some better seats but not the case!  Anyways something might happen!!!  take care