Topic: Radio Request

The local Sunday night Blues program broke out So Many Roads as the second cut from a double shot of Joe B.
I guess radio stations have there advanced copies in hand. People start you engines and start the requests. In Oklahoma 107.7 KRXO Sunday Night Blues Cruise. Mattkemp@krxo.com.
KGOU Johnson, James C. jjhardluck@ou.edu
Tulsa Paul Rowlett at KMOD PaulRowlett@clearchannel.com
Those of you that know what show in your area likely to recieve a copy can start requesting now too.

jim m

Re: Radio Request

VH1.com Radio has a "Blues Part 2" (Modern Blues) station located here: http://www.vh1.com/music/radio/stations … tion.jhtml

The description of the station reads, "In the late 1950s and early 1960s an awakening of interest in the power and magic of the blues among younger listeners led to the so-called "blues revival". Old-time acoustic masters and electric originators had their careers revived, and white kids in England and America plugged in. The blues today are alive and well and in no need of a revival. Tune in and check it out."

The bio for statin DJ Bob Gardiner reads, "Bob Gardiner's career in music began as a concert promoter in 1955 when he co-produced the Carnegie Hall debut of the Dave Brubeck Quartet, the Gerry Mulligan-Chet Baker Quartet and singer Carmen McRae. Gardiner ended his concert production activities with the 3-day New York Pop Festival held on Randall's Island in New York Harbor in 1970. This rock festival showcased Van Morrison, Dr. John and many other stars of the era, and closed with the last live U.S. festival appearance of Jimi Hendrix. Gardiner has been involved as a manager and producer of artists as diverse as jazz legend Chet Baker, synthesizer pioneer Roger Powell, motion picture score composer Michael Kamen and, most recently, jazz guitarist Evan Marks. "

Last but not least, there is this: Comments? Suggestions?
Email the Music Director:  BluesPart2@vh1.com

I think we all know what do with this email link!

Re: Radio Request

In Legendary Anchorman Ron Burgundy voice "Street Team ASSEMBLE"(Six Million Dollar Man jangly noise as we hop to it)!

Rock On & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”