Topic: The new Fender Super Sonic 112 Amp

I just played on one Saturday and I really liked this amp! I am a Fender amp kind of person anyways but this baby can emmulate a 65 Vibrolux and a 66 Bassman. It also has a burn channel that really screams. For me, this is an ideal amp. You dont need a overdrive pedal at all. I loved the tone of the Vibrolux. Sparkling clean and for some chunk you just switch over to the Bassman. Unfortanately it only has one 12 inch speaker. Ive read some good reviews in the guitars mags recently. Anyone else here tried one out? Any comments?

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Re: The new Fender Super Sonic 112 Amp

Hey Rob- I've played one numerous times and it really does sound good.  The Vibrolux is probably the best sound on there- really clean, bell-like tone and the burn channel can really get nice and dirty- unusual for fender amps. 

You should check out the head version- it doesn't have reverb, but if you want something a little bigger- it might be the way to go...

Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Re: The new Fender Super Sonic 112 Amp

Check out Harmony Central.com.
People post their thoughts about gear they usually buy, and I have purchased new gear sight unseen from the posts.
They have been dead on every time.
I agree-that amp rocks!
I have a Concert Reverb 4 x10, with a nice gain channel. Fender's gain channels have their own distinct tone, and who can beat a clean Fender tone.
Plus I love the Vintage 30 Celestions they are putting in there.