Re: Ryan McGarvey

Clive A wrote:

What a show at The Beaverwood

He just gets better new band are very good loved the show

Much better crowd  lets hope more and more go to a show

I bet it was Clive. My sister was there but haven't heard from her yet. His band was only assembled for this tour so he will have a different one the next time he returns to the UK next June.

It was a good show at the Beaverwood, although I thought it was the weakest of his three there to-date.... still very impressive though.

Nik Huber Orca, Gibson Custom Shop Siberian Tiger Les Paul Standard, Haydn Williams Evo Pro, MusicMan JP15, Gibson Les Paul Bonamassa Studio, Fender Strat. Marshall 1987x, Bad Cat Black Cat, Mesa Boogie Mark V, Cornell Romany

For me he's one of the best guitarplayers in the world. Love his music so much.
Walter from Belgium.

For those who have been eagerly awaiting Ryan's latest CD, "The Road Chosen", Oct. 18th will be the CD release party at the legendary Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque. Ryan told me that he anticipates the CD will be available for order via the website on Tuesday the 21st, or once all the CD release parties have been held. cool

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

photogal wrote:

For those who have been eagerly awaiting Ryan's latest CD, "The Road Chosen", Oct. 18th will be the CD release party at the legendary Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque. Ryan told me that he anticipates the CD will be available for order via the website on Tuesday the 21st, or once all the CD release parties have been held. cool

~Rhonda

Yeah!!! Can't wait to get it!
Too bad I can't be there sad
Have fun!!! And make some nice pictures!

bibi wrote:
photogal wrote:

~Rhonda

I am looking forward to the new release and counting the days.

bibi wrote:
photogal wrote:

~Rhonda

Bibi,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one.... I already made my yearly pilgrimage to New Mexico... sad I will be waiting for my CD via the mailman....

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Cann't wait to hear this third album of one of my greatest favorite guitapplayers
Walter from Belgium

photogal wrote:
bibi wrote:
photogal wrote:

~Rhonda

Bibi,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one.... I already made my yearly pilgrimage to New Mexico... sad I will be waiting for my CD via the mailman....

~Rhonda

Ai, sorry to hear so.... sad

In case you haven't seen it, Ryan had the world premiere of his new video "Memphis" this past Tuesday! This is one of my favorite songs off of the new CD! And for those that a geeky over the details, the guitar is a Duesenberg and the only pedals used is a JB Fuzz Face that Joe gave him and his delay at the end of the song. Give it a listen and pass it on to your Facebook friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYR4IkH9 … e=youtu.be

~Rhonda

-Counting down the days till the new CD is released!

What a song !!!

No sign of CD on Amazon yet

What a great song and amazing video
Walter from Belgium

Clive A wrote:

What a song !!!

No sign of CD on Amazon yet

Clive,

The CD will most likely be available on CDBaby, which is where he has sold the past 2 CD's. It should be listed there within a couple of days of the CD release party on Oct. 18th.

Ryan on TV & radio over in the US; missed one but these days of Internet radio and iPlayers etc, maybe even a chance for us over in Europe to catch a show:-

TONIGHT (10/8): 89.9 KUNM-FM (THE BLUES SHOW) 9pm

MONDAY (10/13): 98.1 KBAC-FM (w/IRA GORDON) 3pm

TUESDAY (10/14): 94.1 KZRR-FM (MORNING SHOW) 8:30am

WEDNESDAY (10/15): 89.9 KUNM-FM (TICKET GIVEAWAY) 8pm

THURSDAY (10/16): 2 KASA STYLE (FOX TV AFFILIATES) 9am

98.1 KBAC-FM (w/JOHN TREADWELL) 7pm

FRIDAY (10/17): 102.5 KIOT-FM (MORNING SHOW) 9am

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

501 (edited by gary 2014-10-10 19:28:05)

photogal wrote:

In case you haven't seen it, Ryan had the world premiere of his new video "Memphis" this past Tuesday! This is one of my favorite songs off of the new CD! And for those that a geeky over the details, the guitar is a Duesenberg and the only pedals used is a JB Fuzz Face that Joe gave him and his delay at the end of the song. Give it a listen and pass it on to your Facebook friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYR4IkH9 … e=youtu.be

~Rhonda

-Counting down the days till the new CD is released!

Great song thanks Rhonda

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

review is now on www.bluesmagazine.nl (In Dutch)

Great great album! A must have!!

Any news on when the new cd will be available .

For my London buddies :

Tues, 16 June, The 100 Club