Kansas - Shepherds Bush Empire- Thursday 17th July

No matter how far you try to push the envelope, it remains stationery

Re: The London Gig Guide

Saxon- Shepherds Bush Empire - Saturday 13th December

Kenny wrote:

Southside Johnny & the Ashbury Jukes, 11 July, SBE

I hear there are going to be some extra special guests for this gig.... ;-)

Steve Howe - Wednesday 17th September - Stratford Circus

707 (edited by currymandavid 2014-04-22 08:57:41)

Excited to see Gov't Mule will be playing in London for 2 nights (July 1st and 2nd) but not so happy they're at the Brooklyn Bowl - wrong side of London for me. Still, I will go to one show.

edit: Brooklyn Bowl only showing Tuesday 1st July show at present but Ents24 have announced both. Will have to wait and see. Nothing on the Mule website yet.

currymandavid wrote:

Excited to see Gov't Mule will be playing in London for 2 nights (July 1st and 2nd) but not so happy they're at the Brooklyn Bowl - wrong side of London for me. Still, I will go to one show.

edit: Brooklyn Bowl only showing Tuesday 1st July show at present but Ents24 have announced both. Will have to wait and see. Nothing on the Mule website yet.

It's on their website now David and it made me smile. Says Brooklyn, New York !!

Richie Sambora, o2 Academy, Islington, 13 June

Michael Schenker, SBE, 20 Dec.

711 (edited by Kenny 2014-04-23 11:31:06)

Beth Hart, RAH, 30 October. Way to go girl........

That improves the Blues Fest somewhat!!

Kenny wrote:

Beth Hart, RAH, 30 October. Way to go girl........

That improves the Blues Fest somewhat!!

It does indeed! And with Robert Cray too.  Might have to plan another visit to London smile

Lissie, Union Chapel, 1 July.

Long time, no post! Have been up to my ears in University work, not to mention the band...

But we have some London gigs coming up!

- Saturday 31st May: Camden Rocks Festival, The Beatrice, Camden

- Wednesday 2nd July: The Water Rats, Kings Cross

Our latest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvIW-ywiWaQ

Our first single will be out this summer!

Hope you're all well,

Rus

Jamming with Joe and Bernie Marsden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zqg3brNH8

Back from hols and the Gig Guide on page 1 updated. Thanks for your interim updates and patience.

A few more interesting dates on the list with a certain Ms Thom spending two nights at the Half moon, Putney in November.

Tickets are not yet on sale for the afternoon sessions at the RAH Bluesfest but the 30th October definitely looks like an all day and evening event. More artists to be announced so keep an eye on Bluesfest 2014 for more info.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

716 (edited by BansheeUK 2014-05-22 09:56:45)

Heritage Blues Orchestra @ Fairfield Halls, Croydon - 6/7/14

PS - Date in Deal too, if any good Phil.

also - Josh Doyle 26th June - Water Rats Theatre, Greys Inn Rd, Kings Cross, London (full band)

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Thanks for updating the list Phil!
Instead of the Beatrice on May 31st, we're now playing Dingwalls (still at Midday)

Rus

Jamming with Joe and Bernie Marsden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zqg3brNH8

Hi Rus, page 1 updated with the new venue. All the best for the gig.

While I'm here, I've noticed that further details for the Afternoon Stroller during Bluesfest are now on the RAH website and tickets are available to buy. I've updated page 1 with a few more artists' names and there are more are to be announced. It's looking good but make sure you check out the timings for each artist as you'll find that some sessions clash, eg Joe Harman and Marcus Bonfanti on the 28th Oct.

Also make sure you buy your tickets direct from the RAH, not the more espensive Ticketmaster. Note also that some of the artists we'll want to see are in the Elgar Room and there will be a premium of £5.10 to get into this room. Details of how to upgrade are on the RAH website for each day's Stroller.

I hope to see some of you there.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Thanks for this Phil. Definitely Danny Bryant & The Hoax for me and probably Jon Allen & Mike Sanchez.

Kenny wrote:

Thanks for this Phil. Definitely Danny Bryant & The Hoax for me and probably Jon Allen & Mike Sanchez.

Hi Kenny,

Is that the same Mike Sanchez I saw last week supporting Jeff Beck, if so I thought he was fantastic and really got the crowd warmed up.