Topic: Joe @ Western MD Blues Fest

So who's going to see Joe 6/2 at the Western MD Blues Fest in Hagerstown?  Just got my tix, and my bud, Terry and I will be headed up there for both Fri and Sat.  Looking forward to also seeing Tab Benoit.

Jim H

Re: Joe @ Western MD Blues Fest

We'll be there, too, Jim.  Me, Dean & both kids (for a milestone-- their 1st actual Joe show).  Can't wait!  It'll be good to see Tab Benoit on Saturday, also.  See you there!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

You can bet I'm going to make the 40-minute trip over the mountain to see the phenonemal Joe & Co., and try to drag a few friends with me as well.  I'll be in or near the front row in the "Always on the Road" T-shirt.  Come by and say hi! big_smile

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

4 (edited by David A. 2006-05-17 18:51:20)

Sounds like a great lineup coming to town!  Tab Benoit really puts on a good show, saw him a couple of times at the Double Door Inn in Charlotte.  Seems like he always breaks a couple of strings each show.  Melissa, you are bringing your kids up right!!!  Look forward to seeing some of your awesome pictures.

Music is good for the Soul...

I will be there and bringing some friends I turned on to Joe..anyone know if Joe does the usual meet and greet after the show at an outdoor venue like this?

scottphilly

Count me in.Coming from Pittsburgh PA.This will be my second show.See y'all there !!!

Tell me about the car i saw parked outside your door ? Tell me what you left me waiting two or three hours for ? Tell me why when the phone rings, baby, your up and across the floor ? Please dont keep me wondering no more.....