Topic: Super Group CD with Joe

So what's this all about -- if following Joe's "tweets", needed a clean loud marshall for a new recording session, and now something about cannot release the names, but more to come?

Joe and Eric Johnson recording together??  Joe and Paul Rogers?  Joe and BB King ( wait that is coming on Black Rock ), Joe and Lady Gaga ( man I would have to shot myself, just kidding?? )

Anyone know anything about this.....

Jay

Self-Professed "GOLDIE" Nut-Job!!!!

JBLP #267

Re: Super Group CD with Joe

It is going to be Joe with Animal on the drums. Just a duo. big_smile

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

3 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2009-12-29 23:50:35)

I don’t think Eric Jonson or Paul Rogers is considered “Super Group”. However Led Zeppelin, The Stones, Aerosmith, Queen, The Who or maybe even Chicken Foot is considered a Super Group. I can’t wait to find out who it is.

Let us know Joe!

I'm crossing my fingers for a Free reunion.

-Eric

"It makes it sound like the amp is about ready to explode, that's because it IS about ready to explode." -Joe

"I've come all the way from Colorado... Long way from my home. Give me the hammer that killed John Henry..." The Ballad Of John Henry

100 bux says its something with Glenn Hughes.  The way they clicked you could tell that moment there was going to be something in the making.  Not sure on the Drummer, but maybe Chad Smith, Jason Bonham , Bogie, or Anton Fig.

Ben

Deezer wrote:

It is going to be Joe with Animal on the drums. Just a duo. big_smile

I'd pay to see that... but with Miss Piggy... that would be fun! tongue
~ Brack ~

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

What do you mean Ms. Piggy -- kermit needs to be rocking the mic!!!!

Glenn Hughes is a monster vocalist -- the Hughes / Thrall cds is cool stuff,
whatever it is, hopefully joe pulls out a strat for it ( wink wink ), a guy can dream can't he???

Jay

Self-Professed "GOLDIE" Nut-Job!!!!

JBLP #267

I honestly don't know what's happening here. Who was that guy he jammed with at the Guitar Center King of the Blues competition?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Deezer wrote:

I honestly don't know what's happening here. Who was that guy he jammed with at the Guitar Center King of the Blues competition?

Steve Lukather. Don't let rumors and inuendo get the better of everybody here, I'm sure something special is comin', but don't set yourselves up for a let down. Let's chill out and wait 'n' see.

Happy New Year!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Place your bets ......

My chips are down on something Page, Plant, Hughes, Bonham cool

.................... Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Michael wrote:

Place your bets ......

My chips are down on something Page, Plant, Hughes, Bonham cool

.................... Michael

I like the way you think, Michael.  Whatever the specifics, I'm excited.

Nope! Danged if I know hmm anything about Rogers & Hughes & Bonham... roll Are those owners of horses at Santa Anita or Attorneys?

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

We know Kevin Shirley is supposed to record a new supergroup in early 2010. Joe is talking about a secret recording. Page said he'll be doing something in 2010. We've seen Glenn Hughes both with Joe and Kevin. Steve Lukather jammed with Joe.

I think I'm gonna read my 'Economics 101' book again and stop wondering who's in this band big_smile

Follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook

JBSRV wrote:

I'm crossing my fingers for a Free reunion.

-Eric

+1

15 (edited by Rocket 2009-12-30 21:04:11)

Plutux wrote:

We know Kevin Shirley is supposed to record a new supergroup in early 2010. Joe is talking about a secret recording. Page said he'll be doing something in 2010. We've seen Glenn Hughes both with Joe and Kevin. Steve Lukather jammed with Joe.

I think I'm gonna read my 'Economics 101' book again and stop wondering who's in this band big_smile

Ha Ha Plutux! It's not about economics, it's about ROCK! lol Rocks aren't always black, sometimes they are clear....As in a double shot of J & B on the ROCKS wink

Rock On & Study & Keep the Faith too,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:

Ha Ha Plutux! It's not about economics, it's about ROCK! lol Rocks aren't always black, sometimes they are clear....As in a double shot of J & B on the ROCKS wink

Rocket

And rock is helping a lot while studying! wink

PS: I'd rather have a double Jack Daniel's or a Single Malt Scotch on my rocks big_smile

Follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook

Plutux wrote:
Rocket wrote:

Rocket

And rock is helping a lot while studying! wink

PS: I'd rather have a double Jack Daniel's or a Single Malt Scotch on my rocks big_smile

Please, don't put a Single Malt Scotch on the Rocks, although a drop of water may help you to savour the flavour smile

GoT MuLe 31788 wrote:

100 bux says its something with Glenn Hughes.  The way they clicked you could tell that moment there was going to be something in the making.  Not sure on the Drummer, but maybe Chad Smith, Jason Bonham , Bogie, or Anton Fig.

Ben

....and on his Planet Rock show on Tuesday night, Joe said that he would be working with Glenn Hughes very soon !!

smile

Joe Live In Rotherham....not too long to go now !