Topic: Stone Church - Newmarket, NH 11-11-06

Another awesome show by the great Smokin' Joe Bonmamassa. Tonight I brought along 2 new Joe B phanatics. I introduced to Joe back a few months ago, lending them my Blues Deluxe CD, they went out and got their own, and last night was their first live show and were blown away.

Thanks Joe. Next time come to a town that IS listed on the map. LOL

Re: Stone Church - Newmarket, NH 11-11-06

my buddy and I , both big fans, brought our wives to the New market, NH show on Saturday night. They had a great time and loved the music! Great show as usual! Bogie's drum solo was awesome! Can't say enough when Joe plays that Steve Howe / Yes jam. It's right down to the note! As a fan of old ZZ Top tunes, Just Got Paid was sweet. Hope Joe, Mark and Bogie come back to Mass or NH in early 2007!

Vaughan Fan wrote:

Another awesome show by the great Smokin' Joe Bonmamassa. Tonight I brought along 2 new Joe B phanatics. I introduced to Joe back a few months ago, lending them my Blues Deluxe CD, they went out and got their own, and last night was their first live show and were blown away.

Thanks Joe. Next time come to a town that IS listed on the map. LOL

Is there any town in New Hampshire that is listed on the map.

Just kidding Dave. Glad you liked the show.  Get to see him this Friday in Ohio. Taking a few newbs too.

James.

jgpsterling wrote:

my buddy and I , both big fans, brought our wives to the New market, NH show on Saturday night. They had a great time and loved the music! Great show as usual! Bogie's drum solo was awesome! Can't say enough when Joe plays that Steve Howe / Yes jam. It's right down to the note! As a fan of old ZZ Top tunes, Just Got Paid was sweet. Hope Joe, Mark and Bogie come back to Mass or NH in early 2007!

Did ya get a seat?? Or were you one of the lucky, who got there at 6:15 and got stuck standing all night. LOL

Some guy was so mad, he tried picking a fight with one of the guys we were with, they finally had the bartender have the guy removed. I don't think he knew there was 10 of us there together. We didn't start any crap with him, but man he left po'd.... before the opening act came out.

Though the place was tight - it all gave us a chance to enjoy the love of friends and ROCK OUT.

Bogie - you ripped that solo up. Thanks for the sticks, ... should make a young fella smile.
and Bogie ..... I promise I won't tell anyone you wanted Mark to play just one more round. LOL

Oh - this is a review topic ... so how was the show ?

they say a picture speaks a thousand word's.         go check this link

http://www.fotopete.com/concerts/mtime/MTime8.html

a few more shots posted in cool pic's section

got there at around 9 and was glad to see the opening act still on stage. Glad we didn't miss Just Got Paid. Stood through the whole show. The wife on her way to the ladies room did say she was excited to get to sit for a bit. Great to see Joe playing a Strat again on Django! Looked like a American Deluxe model.

fotopete wrote:

Though the place was tight - it all gave us a chance to enjoy the love of friends and ROCK OUT.

Bogie - you ripped that solo up. Thanks for the sticks, ... should make a young fella smile.
and Bogie ..... I promise I won't tell anyone you wanted Mark to play just one more round. LOL

Oh - this is a review topic ... so how was the show ?

they say a picture speaks a thousand word's.         go check this link

http://www.fotopete.com/concerts/mtime/MTime8.html

a few more shots posted in cool pic's section

Hey Pete,

My buddy was sitting at the bar with his itty bitty camera, talking to you about photos, and stuff. Then the Jack Daniels came out, and he forgot all about coming to see you after the show for pics. LOL In fact, he left before the encore to go... uhhh... expell some liquids shall we say... Then he proceeded to try and walk to my car doing a perfect Charlie Chaplan impression. The whole way home all I could think about was... Don't puke!! PLEASE don't puke!!

Anyway, is there some way to get some pics for him, and make his night??

8 (edited by fotopete 2006-11-15 11:10:40)

was that my buddy from motocross (Jolly Rogers ?)

he chundered - lol

send me email with address