Topic: Silver Jubilee Question

Does anyone know his base setup on the amp. Meaning.....where does he set with treble...mids....gain..master..etc.? Thanks.

Re: Silver Jubilee Question

I think the master is all the way up, while the preamp is at like 4 or so... the bass is all the way up, mids are a little over half, and the treble is just under half... if I remember  correctly, this is really the main settings Joe uses on all the marshalls he plays through... I really have no clue where I got this from, it's just stuck with me for a while... Hope that helps

Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

3 (edited by NPB_EST.1979 2006-11-06 12:23:08)

that sounds vaguely familiar I would agree that is accruate.  You could always look it up on the fan site.
I think it could go  B8 M6 T4

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

that sounds vaguely familiar I would agree that is accruate.  You could always look it up on the fan site.
I think it could go  B8 M6 T4

The mid and treble sound right, but I do remember someone saying to him "you're one of the only guys who can get away with putting the bass on a Marshall on 10..."  or something like that...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Thanks guys. Thesae settings sound familiar.....I talked to Joe..I guess a year and a half ago...after a gig in Teaneck, NJ...and he told me his base settings......just couldn't remember. Thanks again.