Topic: JOE IN DES MOINES,IA OCTOBER 16TH!!!!!!!

jUST WHEN i THOUGHT i COULDN'T GET ANYMORE EXCITED NOW i READ THIS ON THE TOUR DATES........JOE IN MY BACKYARD...12 MILES AWAY!!!!!!!  WOOT!!WOOT!!!!  CLOUD NINE FOR ANOTHER DAY!!!!!  I LOVE YOU JOE BONAMASSA!!!!!!!!!
                                                 pattyluvs  cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: JOE IN DES MOINES,IA OCTOBER 16TH!!!!!!!

Guess I'll see ya there!  Three shows within driving distance this summer makes up a bit for my missing The R.A.H. show.  Davenport, Des Moines and Peoria.     Cool.:cool:

3 (edited by Rocket 2009-05-07 09:39:06)

MickeyFinn wrote:

Guess I'll see ya there!  Three shows within driving distance this summer makes up a bit for my missing The R.A.H. show.  Davenport, Des Moines and Peoria.     Cool.:cool:

There ya both go!!! wtf, here I am in an American Paris with an amended musical score slap echoing around my brain stoking the forum....Somebody else take over! ....."I've got rhythm"....

Days can be sunny,
With never a sigh ;
Don't need what money can buy.
Birds in the tree sing
Their day full of song,
Why shouldn't we sing along ?
I'm chipper all the day,
Happy with my lot.
How do I get that way ?
Look at what I've got :

I got rhythm
I got music
I got my MoJoe back
Who could ask for anything more ?   ....maybe I should stick around for the Olympia show in Paris Nov 23..... hmmmmm OUTTA heeya!

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Just having a Joe week...first RAH DVD, then Joe pick tins, and today I walk into work and am greeted by "Hey Patty Patrick, Joe Bonamassa is in the Des Moines Register Datebook!"  We're on the countdown now for October 16th..........I was in the post office the other day and had two different people say, "I hear your Joe guy is coming to Des Moines!"  Today I visit my dentist again, last visit we continued our discussion of Joe and he absolutely loves TBOJH CD, wait until he sees the RAH DVD...I want to hold that back until after the Des Moines show as I would like for him to have the "jaw-drop" experience LIVE.  (He says he's gotta' talk the wife into it  tongue  .....of course I said "Go anyway." wink  )  It's starting to get a little cool around here so Joe & Co. make sure you have some jackets with you!  Joe in Des Moines - YES!  YES!  YES!       p.l. cool

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

You all are so lucky, seeing multiple Joe shows!

I hope you have a great time Patty and enjoy the short driving distance.  I'm driving 4 hours to see Joe since that is the shortest driving distance and only available concert in my area.  But I know it will totally be worth it.  I'm just so excited!

36 more days until I finally see my guitar hero!! Whoo hoo!!

Have fun at your respective concerts!

6 (edited by QC Dan 2009-09-24 22:08:15)

Patty, That is so cool.  I too will see Joe 3 times this year but slightly further apart.  Saw him in Elgin in the spring, Davenport this summer and will see him in Atlanta on 10/30.  Now I just need to find a winter date to see him all 4 seasons.  This truely has been a great year!  Oh and did I mention the RAH DVD.  I have only 1 word for it,  WOW.

"It was a new day yesterday, but its an old day now."  -  JB cool

Don't you just love how excited everyone gets about Joe...The world of Joe is so cool!
Joe's fans ROCK!!!!

DENTIST UPDATE:  Mrs. Dentist listened to TBOJH and she likes what she hears.  Guess who's    going to see Joe?  Yep, Dr. & Mrs. Z.      We talked  Joe again and he said  he visualizes in his mind what Joe is playing (he's a guitarist, too) and he said     " he surprises me by the directions he takes and it's really nice how he puts it
                                all together.....very unique!"    So there you have it,   Joe is Joe  wink
                                                                 and two more fans are born!

pattyluvsjoeevenwithanumbmouth

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Very cool Patty! cool I'm starting to wonder if there are any people left in Iowa that haven't heard about Joe with you living there my dear. You're one heck of a Street Teamer!! wink

Remember the lady on the train that you and Shreddy had pinned in? Was that in France or England? Another Joe convert in the course of a train ride. big_smile

Roy

Joe is the Best!

BluesMan wrote:

Very cool Patty! cool I'm starting to wonder if there are any people left in Iowa that haven't heard about Joe with you living there my dear. You're one heck of a Street Teamer!! wink

Remember the lady on the train that you and Shreddy had pinned in? Was that in France or England? Another Joe convert in the course of a train ride. big_smile

Roy

Hey Roy,
You forgot about that guy on the plane from Chicago to London...he had to sit for 8 hours between Patty and Rhonda!
Poor bast*** didn't stand a chance! He was a Joe fan before we were out of Illinois, lol.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

You're right Bill! Actually, I wasn't seated that close to Patty and Rhonda. I think they had me moved, so they could make a few conversions on the plane. cool

I remember flying back from California when I went to see Joe play out there. I was seated next to a woman about my age and we got talking about all sorts of things. We ended up having quite a discussion about Joe; she didn't know who he was. By the time we departed the plane, she was on her way to look him up on the web with his business card in hand. Honestly, that was the quickest 3 plus hour flight I ever had. We both asked, "We're here already?", when we landed. Yes, talking about Joe is quite entertaining in itself! wink

Roy

Joe is the Best!

I am so happy smile my 80 year old Mom just had me get her a ticket to see Joe! It will be her Bona-baptism! She's finally going to see what all the Joe- hub-hubba-bubba  has been about all this time! 
And I also have an email from a Joe-fan that I sat next to at the Davenport,IA show and he has been lovin' the RAH DVD, had his wife watch, she is now a Joe-fan and they are also coming to the Des Moines show!!!

It's a far out and groovy Joe-day  cool

pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Oh sweet music to my ears..............the stage manager for the Des Moines Civic Center says to me today he's been hearing that Joe guy on the Des Moines radio stations and really likes what he is hearing so much his wheels were turning in his head about Joe possibly playing there sometime in the future...seats 3000....so I told him I predict Joe will go over big in Des Moines this Friday night at Hoyt Sherman   http://www.hoytsherman.org/   and we'll keep spreading the word....so we can see Joe Bonamassa on the big stage   http://www.civiccenter.org/about_us/about_us.php

Excited in Iowa.......that's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattyluvsjoe  wink

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

You're one heck of a Street Teamer Patty! smile Makes me look like an old farmer; dairy that is. wink

Roy

Joe is the Best!

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Oh sweet music to my ears..............the stage manager for the Des Moines Civic Center says to me today he's been hearing that Joe guy on the Des Moines radio stations and really likes what he is hearing so much his wheels were turning in his head about Joe possibly playing there sometime in the future...seats 3000....so I told him I predict Joe will go over big in Des Moines this Friday night at Hoyt Sherman   http://www.hoytsherman.org/   and we'll keep spreading the word....so we can see Joe Bonamassa on the big stage   http://www.civiccenter.org/about_us/about_us.php

Excited in Iowa.......that's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattyluvsjoe  wink

Hey Patty...you get Joe in the Des Moines Civic Center and Jane and I will join you for the show!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Now there's a goal for me Bill!  I got 3 text, 3 calls, and 2 emails today from different people who told me they had heard the radio stations playing Joe and talking him up!!!  How exciting is that?   Last week I did flyers and handbills around Des Moines and Saturday I went to the World Food Festival and handed out 200 flyers plus hit some more businesses...  I gotta' believe that I helped Joe sell a few more tickets.   My eyes even got a little misty a couple of times when I thought about how proud I am of Joe and how cool the whole world of Joe is.  I  had my car windows plastered with flyers so people WOULD HAVE TO wink  look at them when they walked past it.    Whatever it takes, just keep plugging away at it........if Joe plays it, they will come.....

pattyluvs cool

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

TONITE'S THE NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have already gotten two calls this morning from people at RAH DVD RElease party last night!!
Going to go see Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smart people!!  wink

I can't think of a more fun way to spend a Friday night than to go see Joe & The Joe-Gang!

Well, I;m going to try and get something done today, fat chance, too excited to settle down  tongue

If you are in the Iowa area or state close by, skip work, point your car east/west/north or south and come join us for the rockin'est time tonight!!!!!
                                                                                             luv ya
                                                                                     pattyluvs cool

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

I know you will have fun! smile smile smile smile smile

Please remind Joe that there are a couple of weeks there in his schedule (end of March, early April) that he needs to fill with shows in upstate NY, western Pennsylvania and Joe-hio.

Major Tom to ground control...

Enjoy yourself tonight Patty; yeah, like I had to tell yout that! wink

Say hello to the guys from all of us. smile

Roy

Joe is the Best!