1 (edited by the twins 2006-05-08 07:33:03)

Topic: Birthday Gift

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Joe-o. happy birthday to youuuuuu!!!

We wish you all the best and a wonderful 29th BDay....
We´ve got a little present for you... One of us (Nina) drew a picture of you.. it´s based on a photo we took at the Sinkkasten /Frankfurt on April 5th, 2006....Unfortunately our scanner is´nt really one of the best, so the quality of the picture is a bit low...  We hope you like it wink

[img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1185/jbonamassaresized6xn.th.jpg[/img]

ROCK ON!!!

~ Nina and Ricarda from Germany

Nina and Ricarda from Germany

Re: Birthday Gift

Joe, Happy Birthday. Enjoy your twenty ninth year. I remember I couldn’t wait to turn thirty so people would take me serious. Well you are almost there but I think the world already takes you pretty serious. Have a good one and many more.

jim m

Happy Birthday Joe,

have a nice break, we hope to see u in germany again soon.

Ralf

ps.: hey twins nice painting

Joe B, hope you have a great birthday and enjoy the break. I'm sure you are very happy to have some time off this time around after touring Europe.  Take care and i'll see you soon down the road, Larry G

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!

Hope you have a great day, and I hope the coming year has you see all of the good things you deserve come your way- best wishes, and we hope to see you again soon in Illinois! Take care and enjoy your 3 weeks off- A.J.

Happy Birthday Joe. Enjoy the day!

Happy 29th, Joe!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Happy Birthday, Joe!

I remember spending your 27th birthday rockin' out on the streets of Pacific Beach while you played on stage. It was a glorious day and you were fantastic. I really wish all us May birthday kids could celebrate together. Oh well, that's what Vegas is for at the end of the month.

May your day be fabulous!

All the best!

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

Happy Birthday, Joe!

Happy Birthday, Joe! 

Hope that this is a start of another successful year for you!

Joanie, there are a lot of May birthdays to celebrate in Vegas!  hehehe

23 days!

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Happy Birthday Joe from Long Island, NY.

Have a relaxing three weeks. Catch up to you soon. Can't wait for the new CD to arrive from the UK.

Pat Russo

Happy birthday, Joe! Ahh, to be 29 again.

Happy Birthday, Joe!  I really enjoyed the Saturday show in Crystal Lake.  Look forward to seeing you and the guys this summer.  Relax and have some fun on your time off.

Happy Birthday, Joe!!
Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep Rockin'
Love,
sarah cole

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan

Happy Birthday, Joe!

Cion, Rick and Arthur